BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
TRIPLE H STILL HASNT EXPLAINED HIS ACTIONS SINCE AUGUST...

CrE3MQqUIAEqYpM-850x560.jpg

I know if your familiar with my post, I harp on this shyt a lot. But does this shyt not kill the entire RAW for anyone else except me?

Imagine Austin goes down with an injury, and The Rock wins the title with the help of Mr. Mcmahon... nah fukk that, imagine The Montreal Screwjob happens and then...

NOTHING!!!!!!!

no mention of it, no word from the commentators or talent, not a single peep for 6 fukkING MONTHS!!! not 6 weeks... 6 months...

Since Triple H has last been on screen... Bill Goldberg came out of retirement and worked a match, Brock took his first L since breaking the streak, Undertaker has made 2 appearances on TV, we've had Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years, Meek Mill dropped a new album and made a come back, and DONALD fukkING TRUMP has been named President of The United States of America... and added Linda Mcmahon to his cabinet...

How is Triple H's presence more important than all these things and people. It's fukking Triple H, who really gives a fukk about Triple H? Even when he comes back and explains, who is really going to give a fukk. We know why he did it, to set up a match with Seth.

So you mean to tell me, Seth vs. Triple H takes precedence over Goldberg vs. Lesnar? If they wanted to wait a little bit, till a major PPV... THEY COULDA DID THAT shyt AT SURVIVOR SERIES!!!! They want me to believe this shyt is more important that Goldberg coming back after 12 years!!!

:hhh:

2 things could have saved this angle...

1. If they would have made Seth the main priority/top priority and booked a redemption arc for him leading to him going against Triple H for corrupting him into the authority and coaxing him to betray The Shield... but we know they dont bother to think things through that far so okay...

2. Maybe If they would have turned Seth FREAKIN' Rollins face immediately after the betrayal. But Nah he got betrayed, and still was fukking heel for weeks... He's technically still Heel now, because the only reason he's face is because he can't be the top HEEL!?!?!?!?!? He didn't change, or learn from his mistakes, he didnt apologize to Roman, nah nothing... he's just FACE NOW... just because Triple H CHOSE SOMEONE TO BE HEEL CHAMP AND NOT HIM. His motivation to be a good guy, is that he's not allowed to be a bad guy.

Okay, maybe Triple H has gon rogue and nobody really know's his reasoning. Maybe there's a big mystery with a great twist awaiting us... except...

This bytch Headphanie know's and nobody has asked her, or mentioned it at all. Did she forget? Did he not tell her why before he did it? Or after? and if he did, why would she allow her main title on her show to be decided like that? And if she was okay with it, why does she make matches that put Kevin Owens at a disadvantage!?!?!?!?

Pi'RAW bro's, this shyt is indefensible, and I have to question your sanity if your entertained by this. The only redeemable thing about this angle is...

It free's up your Monday's so you can come on over the reallllll A show... Smackdown Live baby...

:bryan:

13437239_899102526883124_1027397720_n.jpg

Stop fighting it nikkas, we dont hold grudes on this side. It's never too late to convert the Smackset... It's Tuesday, crack a couple of Stevewiesers, wash down the disappointment of yesterday's B show. Lace up those blue chucks, and let's get to steppin...

raw
raw

raw
raw

raw
raw

:bryan:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
You guys act like he's gonna give some huge revelations

"I DID IT BECAUSE HE fukkED STEPH!"
:heh:

Any reason would suffice actually. It's just crazy to leave such an integral part of the crowning of the first real Universal champ (sorry Finn) as an open story. They didnt explain it and they obviously didn't throw it to the bushes. It doesn't help that the guy who got screwed according to the storyline (Seth) has essentially been in limbo since that night because of it.