prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Football Season breh

Big Nose bytch wants to pop up so he can say he popped the rating. Basically getting his Hogan in WCW in on. Problem is by keeping a holding pattern on this its made Raw have to cycle the same matches in angles until after Football ends to progress on that on the way to Mania.

Another obligation and challenge SD dont have to worry about and is all the more better for

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not really worried about it. Mostly because I'm not interested in it. But they are more than likely doing Seth vs HHH at WM so I'm sure that story will start progressing soon.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
This thread was inspired by @TheGreatShowtime:salute:
Totally agree with everything dude said makes no sense to have Triple H screw him then just straight dip but he can show up at Takeovers and do press conferences for a U.K. Tournament. Why even have Hunter screw him there if you no that you aren't going to do a damm follow up for at least 7/8 months

Plus we all no that Steph was in on it the whole time. Steph lying to Seth is post to be some big:mindblown: revealed.
Foley is just her puppet and when he find out she lied to him he going to be all:mjcry::mjcry:why did you lie to me Steph bullshyt.

She will hit Foley with the emasculator and then fired him most likely.

Hunter & Steph make the whole storyline about themselves and the match is just secondary.

Last edited:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

And if she was okay with it, why does she make matches that put Kevin Owens at a disadvantage!?!?!?!?

:picard: indefensible

I honestly didn't even think about it but yeah Raw booking has been horrible.

full

:russ:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Totally agree with everything dude said makes no sense to have Triple H screw him then just straight dip but he can show up at Takeovers and do press conferences for a U.K. Tournament. Why even have Hunter screw him there if you no that you aren't going to do a damm follow up for at least 7/8 months

Plus we all no that Steph was in on it the whole time. Steph lying to Seth is post to be some big:mindblown: revealed.
Foley is just her puppet and when he find out she lied to him he going to be all:mjcry::mjcry:why did you lie to me Steph bullshyt.

She will hit Foley with the emasculater and then fired him most likely.

Hunter & Steph make the whole storyline about themselves and the match is just secondary.

She lying to KO too, yo this shyt is soooooooooo disgusting.

And then she's gonna "turn heel" to shock the audience. Yo they are on their own dikk so hard.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside

She will hit Foley with the emasculater and then fired him most likely.

Nah @TheGreatShowtime the GOAT. I just needed to vent.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
She lying to KO too, yo this shyt is soooooooooo disgusting.

And then she's gonna "turn heel" to shock the audience. Yo they are on their own dikk so hard.
One segment she could be a face co-signing Foley decisions and tell him how much she loves the match he made or his work as GM.

Then in another segment she is a bytch and hitting the emasculator on talent for no reason what so ever.

It's like shorty is damm bi-polar how she goes off for the littlest thing or nothing at all and just shyt on talent and of course the talent never get any payback.

Owens is just a puppet like Foley
Owens only serves to show how Hunter & Steph run thing and can pick whoever they want as champ
Steph damm sure doesn't even treat Owens special or give him any special treatment
At least with Rollins he had J & J security & Kane.
What is Owens special treatment
Is she trying to be fair because Foley is around but she has the power to override any decision he can make anyway.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Or show up whenever these NXT guys/girls win titles on the main roster. Dude loooooves being in all of the pictures :mjpls:
Now that you mention it, he does show up backstage in every picture with a new champ like clockwork don't he :pachaha: Seth might as well just hide behind some crates and pop out like
sting-beatdown.gif