J Prince already getting threats for the constant Pusha T talk

Code

Banned
Daps
J Prince on His New Book and Convincing Drake to Ignore Pusha-T's Diss Track

You told Sway that you thought this beef could reach 2Pac and Biggie territory. What makes you think it could go that far?

Whenever disrespect is fertilized, it can always go there. When mother, father, and others are disrespected, it can always go there. I just got a text on my phone from somebody with a threat about staying away from Pusha-T. I don’t know where it came from, but I see addresses [of people I know]. “Keep his name out of your mouth, or else.” [J Prince scrolls through his phone and shows a text message from a number that isn’t saved as a contact.]

These are real-life situations we have to deal with. I understand where it can go, and I’m trying to circumvent it. But by the same token, I’m really the wrong person to be trying to go there with. I understand it, and I’m in a position to try to put an end to it. But the devil don’t even like peace. Believe it or not, he sees you going through peace, and he don’t want it. That means nothing. But this decision, we’re standing by it, and we’re going to move along to do good business.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Cats losing rep trying to cover for Drake...

he's the cash cow for a LOT of cats I'm starting to see...

but overall, he's ruining his rep doing all this talking... it was better when he stayed in the shadows...that aura of mystery surrounding him...

:snoop:

cats be overplaying their hand but :hubie: what do I know? I'm just a fan of the culture and music

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm fukking tired of this drake lost and his feelings got hurt .

These nikkas are shifting the narrative .

fukk outta here you got embarrassed move the fukk on .

Don't tell me about so call songs that could have ended kanye career .

Didn't push tell you he wanted all the smoke .

fukk outta here your feeling got hurt no one threatened you .

Be a man you were man enough to call meek a p*ssy on stage .

You were man enough to make jokes and drag the beef for years .

I'm tired of this shyt they tryna get people to feel sorry for drake nahh fukk that .

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
So he's getting the same kind of treatment the way he used to treat people in the past and he's crying foul? :dwillhuh:

Coli told me he was untouchable :usure:
Coli didn’t see he isn’t untouchable .. I’ve said he will get touched soon u never seen j out in the open this much ever