J Prince already getting threats for the constant Pusha T talk

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
keep moving the goalposts. Drake dissed his mom and he dissed him back, so now he's obligated to diss J Prince too because Drake is scared :mjlol:

No one said J Pricne was a fraud or that Push was as certified as him, stfu :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Drake dissed who’s mom?
Drake dissed Push and Ye.
Push dissed drakes Pops, kid, bm, and 40.

If we are doing tit for tat, 40 would be the only person of equal value to Ye that Push dissed.

Push was as certified as J Prince? Jesus Christ.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
J Prince made this situation infinitely worse than it had to be in the name of protecting his investment.

Neither one of these dudes are gonna pull up

J Prince imo is saying neither of them boys are street cats so keep it in the realm of rap and leave people who have nothing to do with rap out of this.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yes, No one is going to die as a part of this beef because everyone involved has higher brain power, apparently. I like watching how each camp handles this situation. Everyone champions violence, but sometimes war of words and language manipulation, spin, is entertaining.

J Prince saying "we have too much to lose"... Is just pure leadership. Clowned, but it is pure leadership. I thought it was over after that. Now J PRINCE is getting cryptic texts?! Im entertained :laugh:

IF that's that case then he should've told Drake don't fukk with Pusha in the first place.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Yes, No one is going to die as a part of this beef because everyone involved has higher brain power, apparently. I like watching how each camp handles this situation. Everyone champions violence, but sometimes war of words and language manipulation, spin, is entertaining.

J Prince saying "we have too much to lose"... Is just pure leadership. Clowned, but it is pure leadership. I thought it was over after that. Now J PRINCE is getting cryptic texts?! Im entertained :laugh:
Man shut the fukk up! How YOU know nobody is going to die?? The idiot fans might pull a John Lennon or some shyt. The stupid responses in this thread alone is reason enough why this shyt needed to be dead :martin:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man shut the fukk up! How YOU know nobody is going to die?? The idiot fans might pull a John Lennon or some shyt. The stupid responses in this thread alone is reason enough why this shyt needed to be dead :martin:
J Prince is literally the one who introduced violence into this situation. Unless you think Drake was gonna pull up.