J. Prince forces Kanye to make an ISIS hostage video squashing Drake beef

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Two of the biggest artists with ZERO dignity having beef and looking like this :russ::russ: Kanye reading off a phone similar to Drake reading his lyrics during freestyles, and Drake once again having another man step in like a father figure to solve his problems:laff:

Somebody

All Star
Daps

Drake is ruining his legacy. He’s the second best artist, but his jealousy towards the number one artist is gonna make the public turn against him.

Drake’s fake tough guy image is officially stale now.

I defend him, but I’m not a tough guy, and I’m pretty sure I’d put the beats on Drake corny ass.

he becomes a bigger light skin phaggot every day.

Drake has given up on trying to be the better artist and he’s giving into his cac side with this delusional tough guy image.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
breh...this feels like a North Korea propaganda video. For a "Billionaire"...Ye does a great job of making himself a complete joke. I haven't been a fan of the majority of his music since MDBTF...but I might have to delete his old music after this man. This my brehs is a Loss with a capital L.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:heh::heh::heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
breh...this feels like a North Korea propaganda video. For a "Billionaire"...Ye does a great job of making himself a complete joke. I haven't been a fan of the majority of his music since MDBTF...but I might have to delete his old music after this man. This my brehs is a Loss with a capital L.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:heh::heh::heh:
This is like when China makes a billionaire disappear or when the Saudis shook down half the royal court for "new management" :picard:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Drake is ruining his legacy. He’s the second best artist, but his jealousy towards the number one artist is gonna make the public turn against him.

Drake’s fake tough guy image is officially stale now.

I defend him, but I’m not a tough guy, and I’m pretty sure I’d put the beats on Drake corny ass.

he becomes a bigger light skin phaggot every day.

Drake has given up on trying to be the better artist and he’s giving into his cac side with this delusional tough guy image.
IDK how this makes Drake look bad...Kanye was talking cash shyt a week ago :francis: