Ja Rule Claims It's 'Statistically Impossible' For Him Not To Be A Top 50 Rapper

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
2017 - international promoter/huckster extraordinaire
2024 - statistical analysis

Growth :ehh:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
He has a point. I can believe he sold enough records to be in the 50 top selling rappers, although he needs stats to back that up.

But lists like this are trying to be current and cool and represent a little of everything. I don't think theres many Ja Rule fans that aren't bigger fans of 2Pac and DMX.

Sean7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all wanna see Pac come back?! :damn:

:mjlol:
I remember that lol, was nearly in tears listening to that.
BTW I hated his sing song bullshyt he did with Ashanti, dude sounded like the cookie monster singing and that music was utter trash IMO. The girls liked it though I guess but anyone else pretty much laughed at him and 50 basically finished him off at the time, he left himself open with that crap he did sining with Ashanti etc. all the time. His first album I could deal with though.... When he went back and made Clap Back and New York (Which were good IMO) it was pretty much too late and his career was almost a wrap at that point.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I think these lists all the media outlets make are a joke anyway, is Ja a top 50-100 artist? Maybe, but he's not that low on the list. He did make it popular for rappers to go the mainstream route. Without him you probably wouldn't have Nelly, Drake, even 50 took his singing style and added female guests on his songs.