Ja Rule Claims It's 'Statistically Impossible' For Him Not To Be A Top 50 Rapper

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100% correct. I don’t fukk with Ja at all, mediocre mc with a mediocre catalog.

But the criteria billboard was using, he 100% should of been on the list.

Going off the criteria, surprisingly another wack mc they left off was Nelly.
Going by this Flo Rida should be on the list and higher than Rule then..he got more #1s, top 10s and songs on billboard than Ja Rule…imagine flo rida or pit bull on that list, same energy for Ja

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Going by this Flo Rida should be on the list and higher than Rule then..he got more #1s, top 10s and songs on billboard than Ja Rule…imagine flo rida or pit bull on that list, same energy for Ja
Come on man, do better. Horrible comparison, disrespectful to put flo rida and pit bull in the same sentence as Ja

That’s like saying katy perry and brittney spears are better than alicia keys or beyonce.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on man, do better. Horrible comparison, disrespectful to put flo rida and pit bull in the same sentence as Ja

That’s like saying katy perry and brittney spears are better than alicia keys or beyonce.
Not disrespectful at all if we going by the criteria Ja tryna push, that’s my point, a lot of y’all just read the headlines and react to that instead of reading/hearing the full story or quote. He said:

“But my thing was: this is a list comprised by Billboard. They do numbers and statistics, if I’m not mistaken. Ok so, that list is impossible to make without Ja Rule being on it — statistically impossible.”

He continued: “There are artists that don’t have number one records, don’t have number one albums. I’m not knocking anybody on the list because, like I said, music is subjective.

Flo Rida and Pitbull can say the same cuz they both got Ja beat statistically :yeshrug:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Not disrespectful at all if we going by the criteria Ja tryna push, that’s my point, a lot of y’all just read the headlines and react to that instead of reading/hearing the full story or quote. He said:

“But my thing was: this is a list comprised by Billboard. They do numbers and statistics, if I’m not mistaken. Ok so, that list is impossible to make without Ja Rule being on it — statistically impossible.”

He continued: “There are artists that don’t have number one records, don’t have number one albums. I’m not knocking anybody on the list because, like I said, music is subjective.

Flo Rida and Pitbull can say the same cuz they both got Ja beat statistically :yeshrug:
They're eating good off royalties alone with all the international hits they dropped. you not going to a hwhite club or a sports event w/o hearing either of them

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
It's bc it was such bad music. I HATED Ja's music well before 50 made it popular.

I'll never give him props for making us suffer all of 2002. At least nikkas like Nelly were listenable
The only one ja did that I truly hated was mesmerize. Terrible song

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Ja is in the top 50, despite how much 50 and them derailed his career...

I know for a fact when I was a kid that his music stayed on the radio during Fall 2001-Winter 2002.

His first 3 albums weren't bad. These days, I have a new appreciation for Pain Is Love and Rule 3:36.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
In terms of pop rap yeah.

He gotta stronger catalogue than 50 anyway

Hell nah...

50 had the classic G-Unit tapes such as:

No Mercy No Fear
50 Cent Is The Future
God's Plan
Automatic Gunfire(My favorite tape of em all)
Guess Who's Back(More like a revised version of POTD).

None of Ja's albums had the impact of GRODT.

Everyone and their mama brought that album over the years.

Even 50's worst album Curtis is better than The Last Temptation

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Will he get the invite?

A crusty azz sandwich???

:mjtf::mjtf:

What kind of way is that to attract a crowd??

Fyre Festival is being cheap.

:unimpressed:

For all that. JA might is well perform at a hole in the club.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Thats wild cause I hated Nelly like I do J Cole

How u hated Nelly???

His music was fun and goofy for that time. Summer 2002 was a fun year for me as a kid.

I'm surprised that Nike didn't cut him a check for making AF1s popular again.