Jabari Osaze (From Hidden Colors 5) "DANE CALLOWAY YOU ARE A COWARD!" Debunks Aboriginal Movement

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:laff: as if those can't be faked. Oh look I found some paper written by a white man proving what they been telling us about our origin since we were born. Negro Please. You nikkas love to believe what crakkkas say. As if they ain't lied about everything regarding our history. Next I'm guessing you gon tell me those DNA results the Washington Post posted a few years back proves that the Ancient Egyptians were Europeans instead of Africans....right?

There is far more evidence of an aboriginal origin to our presence on this continent than the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade. EVERY OTHER CONTINENT ON EARTH had a founding black population. We know from the fossil evidence that the oldest human remains found in South America belong to a woman (Luzia Woman) that even white scientists admit had "negroid" features rather than "indian" features. So we know for a fact that based on the fossils that the first humans on this continent were black. Then you also have all the monuments we left. For example the OLMEC HEADS clearly show that there was a black civilization on this continent before any white man ever got here. And finally, you got Christopher Columbus' own writing (as well as other Europeans "explorers") saying that he encountered "negroes" in the New World. And lets not forget that Columbus wouldn't have even known how to get to the Americas if it was not for his Moorish guide cause the Moors been sailing from Africa to America to centuries.

There is literally mountains of evidence showing that black folks were here in America before EVERYONE. I honestly don't know why this is such a hard thing for people to accept. We already know that black people are native to every other continent on earth. Why not America as well?

Now lets compare that to trying to find evidence of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade and you won't find any evidence. There ain't no slave ships anywhere. They ain't no fossil evidence showing all these ships all across the coast lines of where all these millions of Africans were brought in. And even when you just think about it logically, you realize how preposterous the whole story is. You really think they could have taken all those people against their will on those long ass journeys across the ocean? All to plant cotton? shyt simply makes no sense. It makes far more sense than we were already here and the crakkkas stole our land from us. Just like they've done everywhere else on earth.
Wait ... how many people (and who) reported this post in order to give it the 'low quality posting' tag?
:jbhmm:

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Black people existed first on every continent on this earth

Yes. But they don't want you to know that.

I read an armchair theory yesterday that said:
- australian aborigines are the purest form of human
- asians around the himalayas are mixed with neanderthal
- euro cacs are denisovan mix
- africans are homo erectus mix

I'm like wtf? That sounds wrong.

Then i read in google that homo erectus went extinct for being 'lazy' and I'm like 'ah... somebody's trying to change the narrative again'.

The government currently claims:
What does it mean to have Neanderthal or Denisovan DNA?

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: as if those can't be faked. Oh look I found some paper written by a white man proving what they been telling us about our origin since we were born. Negro Please. You nikkas love to believe what crakkkas say. As if they ain't lied about everything regarding our history. Next I'm guessing you gon tell me those DNA results the Washington Post posted a few years back proves that the Ancient Egyptians were Europeans instead of Africans....right?

There is far more evidence of an aboriginal origin to our presence on this continent than the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade. EVERY OTHER CONTINENT ON EARTH had a founding black population. We know from the fossil evidence that the oldest human remains found in South America belong to a woman (Luzia Woman) that even white scientists admit had "negroid" features rather than "indian" features. So we know for a fact that based on the fossils that the first humans on this continent were black. Then you also have all the monuments we left. For example the OLMEC HEADS clearly show that there was a black civilization on this continent before any white man ever got here. And finally, you got Christopher Columbus' own writing (as well as other Europeans "explorers") saying that he encountered "negroes" in the New World. And lets not forget that Columbus wouldn't have even known how to get to the Americas if it was not for his Moorish guide cause the Moors been sailing from Africa to America to centuries.

There is literally mountains of evidence showing that black folks were here in America before EVERYONE. I honestly don't know why this is such a hard thing for people to accept. We already know that black people are native to every other continent on earth. Why not America as well?

Now lets compare that to trying to find evidence of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade and you won't find any evidence. There ain't no slave ships anywhere. They ain't no fossil evidence showing all these ships all across the coast lines of where all these millions of Africans were brought in. And even when you just think about it logically, you realize how preposterous the whole story is. You really think they could have taken all those people against their will on those long ass journeys across the ocean? All to plant cotton? shyt simply makes no sense. It makes far more sense than we were already here and the crakkkas stole our land from us. Just like they've done everywhere else on earth.

You're fundamentally correct but THERE WAS A SLAVE TRADE WHICH HAS BEEN GROSSLY OVER EXAGGERATED IN NUMBERS AND SCOPE. Throughout the 150 or so years of legal slavery MAX 500K W Africans were transported to N America. Also many of todays Black Americans actually came from Europe and the British Isles, losers of the Catholic/Protestant wars which were actually continental race wars.

7295746_black3_jpegd4779fd2865584379bb5613dd3bdd2bf

Some excerpts,

The Complexion of the Islanders of the Isle of Arran....The inhabitants of this isle are well proportioned, generally brown, and some of a black complexion......The Complexion of the Islanders of the Isle of Jura

The natives here are very well proportioned, being generally black of complexion and free from bodily imperfections. They speak the Irish language, and wear the plaid, bonnet, etc., as other islanders.

A rare pic of Irish Barbadian fishermen, early 1900s. As you can see half are still blackish.

7446850_irish_jpegb8402e4ffbd636227cfd153d5b1b3e93

BASICALLY,THE ORIGINAL EUROPEAN CATHOLICS,INCLUDING THE RULERS WERE ALL BLACK. They lost a race war with white Protestants and suffered deportation-a loooonnnnggggg story for which IDK have all the receipts- YET.
Here's a 5000 word article on this process in England:

The other players at this time were General George Monk and Oliver Cromwell (Williams). Monk without any doubt is a black man, with Cromwell looking very mulatto, not an uncommon produce from the German-Coburg bloodline which of course is of the Moor lines and so named the Black Nobility.

In essence this story is about dark coloured featured families who go to war with the mixed race defeating the existing monarchy, yet still, at the end of this tale, standing above the white British would be a dark complexioned people in the Black Nobility that operated the feudal system against the populations.

In Profile : Oliver Cromwell a black mulatto Puritan

That's why you could find outliers of the original genetics among Royalty as recently as the early 1900s . Princess Viktoria whose mum was Queen Vic's daughter.

7295747_black4_jpeg6b173cc6b33c371ed6a03a8bdbecb598

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're fundamentally correct but THERE WAS A SLAVE TRADE WHICH HAS BEEN GROSSLY OVER EXAGGERATED IN NUMBERS AND SCOPE. Throughout the 150 or so years of legal slavery MAX 500K W Africans were transported to N America. Also many of todays Black Americans actually came from Europe and the British Isles, losers of the Catholic/Protestant wars which were actually continental race wars.

7295746_black3_jpegd4779fd2865584379bb5613dd3bdd2bf

Some excerpts,

The Complexion of the Islanders of the Isle of Arran....The inhabitants of this isle are well proportioned, generally brown, and some of a black complexion......The Complexion of the Islanders of the Isle of Jura

The natives here are very well proportioned, being generally black of complexion and free from bodily imperfections. They speak the Irish language, and wear the plaid, bonnet, etc., as other islanders.

A rare pic of Irish Barbadian fishermen, early 1900s. As you can see half are still blackish.

7446850_irish_jpegb8402e4ffbd636227cfd153d5b1b3e93

BASICALLY,THE ORIGINAL EUROPEAN CATHOLICS,INCLUDING THE RULERS WERE ALL BLACK. They lost a race war with white Protestants and suffered deportation-a loooonnnnggggg story for which IDK have all the receipts- YET.
Here's a 5000 word article on this process in England:

The other players at this time were General George Monk and Oliver Cromwell (Williams). Monk without any doubt is a black man, with Cromwell looking very mulatto, not an uncommon produce from the German-Coburg bloodline which of course is of the Moor lines and so named the Black Nobility.

In essence this story is about dark coloured featured families who go to war with the mixed race defeating the existing monarchy, yet still, at the end of this tale, standing above the white British would be a dark complexioned people in the Black Nobility that operated the feudal system against the populations.
In Profile : Oliver Cromwell a black mulatto Puritan

That's why you could find outliers of the original genetics among Royalty as recently as the early 1900s . Princess Viktoria whose mum was Queen Vic's daughter.

Great post. I've never heard of that book before. Definitely gonna have to read it.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth

Have you even seen or visited the Olmec Colossal Heads in person? I have, and they look just as Indian (Native Mayan/Incan Americans) as they do Negroid.
:francis:

I agree with some of the things that you posted, but most of it is bullshyt. Yeah...I’m sure that some of us (Blacks) were here before Caucasoid Europeans. Denying that the slave trade existed on a massive scale for centuries shows how ignorant (or in denial) you are about the entire subject.

*Edit*

Then you criticize others for “believing what white people” tell them, yet you talk about white scientists as if what they say has any validation about Blacks in South America. Talking about “even white scientists admit it”. That’s hypocritical.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you even seen or visited the Olmec Colossal Heads in person? I have, and they look just as Indian (Native Mayan/Incan Americans) as they do Negroid.
:francis:

I agree with some of the things that you posted, but most of it is bullshyt. Yeah...I’m sure that some of us (Blacks) were here before Caucasoid Europeans. Denying that the slave trade existed on a massive scale for centuries shows how ignorant (or in denial) you are about the entire subject.

*Edit*

Then you criticize others for “believing what white people” tell them, yet you talk about white scientists as if what they say has any validation about Blacks in South America. Talking about “even white scientists admit it”. That’s hypocritical.

Sometimes even crakkkas can't stay on code and have to admit the truth. Luzia Woman is one of those rare occurrences.

I'm honestly confused as to why some of ya'll are so adamant about hanging onto the slave narrative? I'm beginning to question if ya'll are even black. Cause I find it hard to believe that there are black people out there who actually want our history and origins to be solely about slavery.

One of the reasons I started studying black history and African history from a non-European point of view is because I couldn't stand the fact everything about our existence in this world was defined by slavery. That is how black folks naturally think and feel. So when I'm confronted with information and evidence saying that the slave trade could possibly be false and that we were actually the native inhabitants of this continent, my natural inclination is not to question that information or try to prove it wrong but instead to try and find out if its true.

The fact ya'll are trying so hard to make our entire history just about slavery lets me think ya'll are white. Cause that's what whites do. They enjoy white supremacy. They enjoy the fact that our history is defined by slavery. So when I see someone trying to tell me we are just slaves and were not the first people on this land, it makes me think you are really white and just pretending to be black. Cause ain't no black person trying to believe all we ever been was slaves. PERIOD.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

I want to see pictures of the rest of the family. Charlotte was black, and called ugly to her face because she was black. There's also India blood in there, and Indians are black without being 'black'.

As for the slave trade, over'exaggerated my assm

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Sorry guys, you aren't Israelites, Aboriginals, Moors, Vikings etc, etc You are of West African descents. I know the White man has brainwashed you to be ashamed of your real origin, but if you study the cultures of the various ethnic groups in West Africa you will discover that there is a lot to be proud of.