Jabari Osaze (From Hidden Colors 5) "DANE CALLOWAY YOU ARE A COWARD!" Debunks Aboriginal Movement

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:laff: as if those can't be faked. Oh look I found some paper written by a white man proving what they been telling us about our origin since we were born. Negro Please. You nikkas love to believe what crakkkas say. As if they ain't lied about everything regarding our history. Next I'm guessing you gon tell me those DNA results the Washington Post posted a few years back proves that the Ancient Egyptians were Europeans instead of Africans....right?

There is far more evidence of an aboriginal origin to our presence on this continent than the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade. EVERY OTHER CONTINENT ON EARTH had a founding black population. We know from the fossil evidence that the oldest human remains found in South America belong to a woman (Luzia Woman) that even white scientists admit had "negroid" features rather than "indian" features. So we know for a fact that based on the fossils that the first humans on this continent were black. Then you also have all the monuments we left. For example the OLMEC HEADS clearly show that there was a black civilization on this continent before any white man ever got here. And finally, you got Christopher Columbus' own writing (as well as other Europeans "explorers") saying that he encountered "negroes" in the New World. And lets not forget that Columbus wouldn't have even known how to get to the Americas if it was not for his Moorish guide cause the Moors been sailing from Africa to America to centuries.

There is literally mountains of evidence showing that black folks were here in America before EVERYONE. I honestly don't know why this is such a hard thing for people to accept. We already know that black people are native to every other continent on earth. Why not America as well?

Now lets compare that to trying to find evidence of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade and you won't find any evidence. There ain't no slave ships anywhere. They ain't no fossil evidence showing all these ships all across the coast lines of where all these millions of Africans were brought in. And even when you just think about it logically, you realize how preposterous the whole story is. You really think they could have taken all those people against their will on those long ass journeys across the ocean? All to plant cotton? shyt simply makes no sense. It makes far more sense than we were already here and the crakkkas stole our land from us. Just like they've done everywhere else on earth.

This post gets a low quality poster sticker but somehow racist CACs still roam the site untouched. Interesting :jbhmm:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I've watched about 30/40 min. The argument is this:

Dane Callaway has stated that 98% of AA's are not African but aboriginal, indigenous to America.

Jabari Osaze is saying AA's are indigenous to Africa and Africans traveled to other places and began civilizations.

It's 2 different arguments into the origins of Black civilizations, specifically African American's.

ETA: This Dane dude said Europeans are Africans and AA's were mislabeled as being African. TF?!

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've watched about 30/40 min. The argument is this:

Dane Callaway has stated that 98% of AA's are not African but aboriginal, indigenous to America.

Jabari Osaze is saying AA's are indigenous to Africa and Africans traveled to other places and began civilizations.

It's 2 different arguments into the origins of Black civilizations, specifically African American's.

ETA: This Dane dude said Europeans are Africans and AA's were mislabeled as being African. TF?!

Not coming at you, and thanks for the summary . However I have to ask of what good is any of these debates to Black people in America in any way shape or form? Even if there is any accuracy in their beliefs, of what good is it? How do these debates help us economically? I remember Black Hebrew Israelites having their philosophical discussions on the local public access channel. Three reformed winos dressed up in red and black leather barbarian outfits talking a bunch of gibberish. Most Black folks brush them off as quacks, as they should.

Now all these charlatans are on YouTube spreading not only misinformation but more than anything, useless information.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who believes that Muur/Aboriginal/Hebrew Israelite garbage is a total fukking idiot who is a sad waste of oxygen. Unfortunately social media is causing this pseudohistorical bullshyt to spread amongst the ignorant and gullible. Goddamn shame.
:myman:

That pseudo bullshyt is why having a deep understanding of our history is very important. At this point I’m convinced the whole “lost people” myth that’s been circulating for over a century now has been a con game fake woke nikkas use to validate whatever made up history they want to push about us that ALWAYS leads back to some kind of African denial.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Not coming at you, and thanks for the summary . However I have to ask of what good is any of these debates to Black people in America in any way shape or form? Even if there is any accuracy in their beliefs, of what good is it? How do these debates help us economically? I remember Black Hebrew Israelites having their philosophical discussions on the local public access channel. Three reformed winos dressed up in red and black leather barbarian outfits talking a bunch of gibberish. Most Black folks brush them off as quacks, as they should.

Now all these charlatans are on YouTube spreading not only misinformation but more than anything, useless information.

Well, I often attend debates and lectures. There are many things you can get from them. I personally like to go to network and meet new folks. That's how I started traveling to Africa and meeting many repatriates/returnees who have given me advice.

Also, I get new information and lots of hidden gems about Black history, plus I love the vendors who attend so that I can buy Black products from Black entreprenuers.

You get out of it what you want to get :manny:

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Sometimes even crakkkas can't stay on code and have to admit the truth. Luzia Woman is one of those rare occurrences.

I'm honestly confused as to why some of ya'll are so adamant about hanging onto the slave narrative? I'm beginning to question if ya'll are even black. Cause I find it hard to believe that there are black people out there who actually want our history and origins to be solely about slavery.

One of the reasons I started studying black history and African history from a non-European point of view is because I couldn't stand the fact everything about our existence in this world was defined by slavery. That is how black folks naturally think and feel. So when I'm confronted with information and evidence saying that the slave trade could possibly be false and that we were actually the native inhabitants of this continent, my natural inclination is not to question that information or try to prove it wrong but instead to try and find out if its true.

The fact ya'll are trying so hard to make our entire history just about slavery lets me think ya'll are white. Cause that's what whites do. They enjoy white supremacy. They enjoy the fact that our history is defined by slavery. So when I see someone trying to tell me we are just slaves and were not the first people on this land, it makes me think you are really white and just pretending to be black. Cause ain't no black person trying to believe all we ever been was slaves. PERIOD.

Look breh. I lean towards those Hebrew Israelite brehs that most of you like to call crazy. Just read what I have to say in entirety.

I don’t glorify the enslavement of my ancestors, but neither do I deny it. Is it something to be proud of? In most ways, yes.

We as Blacks in America (North and South) have endured some of the most heinous actions that have been committed throughout history. We’ve been enslaved, raped, murdered, castrated, called animals, mistreated, beaten, and ROBBED OF OUR HISTORY since biblical times up until present day.

But guess what? Us as a people persevere through that shyt. No matter how much the world (other nations) hate us, we fight back and persevere. The entire world oppresses us, but at the same time they want to be us, and are obsessed with/envious. We are the most hated, yet the most loved people on the planet and have been throughout history. A LOT OF US HATE THIS, BUT EVEN MOST AFRICANS TRY TO LOOK DOWN UPON US. They’d rather build with (and be exploited by) and glorify Caucasians and the Chinese, but wouldn’t spit on a Black person if they were on fire. Then they come over here to America and reap the benefits THAT MY ANCESTORS FOUGHT AND DIED FOR.

If that doesn’t show that we are a special and magical people, then I don’t know what to tell you, brehs. Why not be proud of our ancestors like Nat Turner, Harriet Tubman, all of our prophets in The Bible, and all of our other fighters throughout history? Hell...even Nat Turner was influenced by the Bible before he and other slaves went out and put in that work. The Bible isn’t a white man’s book and Nat Turner was smart/brave enough to see past the bullshyt. Caucasians used The Bible to manipulate us (and still do today), but IT IS NOT THEIR BOOK. That’s our history as Blacks and true Hebrew descendants.

I don’t go to church and I’m not religious, but I know who I am and who my ancestors are. Whites and others will say “oh y’all were just slaves and we brought y’all over from the Jungles of Africa when you were swinging from trees”. But if you say “nah my ancestors did live in what you call Africa (a lot of true Israel is actually in Africa), but they are a great and sophisticated people known as the Hebrews”, they will hit you with the
:dwillhuh::patrice::merchant:

Then they’ll deny the shyt out of it and say that you’re crazy or racist. I’m more concerned with what they’ve been trying to hide from us.

Last edited:

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Look breh. I lean towards those Hebrew Israelite brehs that most of you like to call crazy. Just read what I have to say in entirety.

I don’t glorify the enslavement of my ancestors, but neither do I deny it. Is it something to be proud of? In most ways, yes.

We as Blacks in America (North and South) have endured some of the most heinous actions that have been committed throughout history. We’ve been enslaved, raped, murdered, castrated, called animals, mistreated, beaten, and ROBBED OF OUR HISTORY since biblical times up until present day.

But guess what? Us as a people persevere through that shyt. No matter how much the world (other nations) hate us, we fight back and persevere. The entire world oppresses us, but at the same time they want to be us, and are obsessed with/envious. We are the most hated, yet the most loved people on the planet and have been throughout history. A LOT OF US HATE THIS, BUT EVEN MOST AFRICANS TRY TO LOOK DOWN UPON US. They’d rather build with (and be exploited by) and glorify Caucasians and the Chinese, but wouldn’t spit on a Black person if they were on fire. Then they come over here to America and reap the benefits THAT MY ANCESTORS FOUGHT AND DIED FOR.

If that doesn’t show that we are a special and magical people, then I don’t know what to tell you, brehs. Why not be proud of our ancestors like Nat Turner, Harriet Tubman, all of our prophets in The Bible, and all of our other fighters throughout history? Hell...even Nat Turner was influenced by the Bible before he and other slaves went out and put in that work. The Bible isn’t a white man’s book and Nat Turner was smart/brave enough to see past the bullshyt. Caucasians used The Bible to manipulate us (and still do today), but IT IS NOT THEIR BOOK. That’s our history as Blacks and true Hebrew descendants.

I don’t go to church and I’m not religious, but I know who I am and who my ancestors are. Whites and others will say “oh y’all were just slaves and we brought y’all over from the Jungles of Africa when you were swinging from trees”. But if you say “nah my ancestors did live in what you call Africa (a lot of true Israel is actually in Africa), but they are a great and sophisticated people known as the Hebrews”, they will hit you with the
:dwillhuh::patrice::merchant:

Then they’ll deny the shyt out of it and say that you’re crazy or racist. I’m more concerned with what they’ve been trying to hide from us.

Dane got you covered breh :smugdraper:

The Nat Turner Story is a Myth :mjlol:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Indigenous/Aborigines nikkas are annoying and I heard Dane selling status corrections on his sites too,smh.
Africans were the first to discover the Americas though. You can get a book called When Rocks Cry out and it goes into that along with some others.

But the only thing I hate about when nikkas go leftfield with certain information it stains the information so when you mention topics like so called blacks discovering the Americas, people want to try to link that with the indigenous movement. Samething for ancient egypt being ruled by so called black people, people would try to link you saying that into groups like the Nuwuabians and Afrocentric metaphysicians who would teach about ancient aliens and shyt.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
And also concerning Sa Neter this nikka really just looking to sell another debate. Indigenous vs Kemet. Because people are tired of the Hotep versus Hebrew isrealite back and forths. He was calling polight all kinds of names and scammers but now all of a sudden they back to rubbing palms.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Dane got you covered breh :smugdraper:

The Nat Turner Story is a Myth :mjlol:

Damn breh...why did you introduce me to this man’s channel? Now I’m about to subscribe and binge watch these videos. I’m always open to learn and research other theories and information.
:ohhh:

We’re still the real Hebrews, though.
:birdman:

You ever heard of “The Los Lunas Decalogue Stone”? It’s a huge ancient stone with the Ten Commandments written in Hebrew dated back before Caucasoids arrived here. My wife and I visited it in person about two years ago. It’s about an hour south of Albuquerque in the middle of nowhere. Gotta walk like 20 minutes to get to it after you park.

300px-10_Commandment_Rock.jpg

ATownD19

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Damn breh...why did you introduce me to this man’s channel? Now I’m about to subscribe and binge watch these videos. I’m always open to learn and research other theories and information.
:ohhh:

We’re still the real Hebrews, though.
:birdman:

You ever heard of “The Los Lunas Decalogue Stone”? It’s a huge ancient stone with the Ten Commandments written in Hebrew dated back before Caucasoids arrived here. My wife and I visited it in person about two years ago. It’s about an hour south of Albuquerque in the middle of nowhere. Gotta walk like 20 minutes to get to it after you park.

300px-10_Commandment_Rock.jpg
I was being sarcastic breh:francis:

ATownD19

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe

PT. 2

Cliffs
  • Asks who is Dane Calloway? What is his background? Where did he come from?
  • Asks if Dane Calloway has provided personal proof that he is in fact aboriginal
  • Aboriginals harassing him on Facebook and throwing personal insults
  • Proves Dane has been plagiarizing

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
And Dane just trying to hustle bullshyt information like half the nikkas that go on SA neter do too. I think Dane just want his own lane to do whatever and say whatever without being challenged. And Sa wants to set up another debate with one of the aborigines/indigenous negroes.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really,brehs we need to collectively find a way to settle issues without 'net beef like fakkity lil' (c)rappa byatches!! Why can't men sit down face 2 face over some beers in peace and quiet and thrash things out like in the old days? Is a difference of opinion cause for infantile feminine displays slandering,vituperation and insults? Now valuable new info about our true history will be discredited cause one of these guys resented the others success-SHYYTT!