Jack Johnson, beating cac ass, desegregating brothels and marrying pawgs before jim crow had a say, legend :wow:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
that nikka was hilarious whup a wood ass

dark than a muhfukka ..shiney gold grind

jack-johnson-1878-1946-american-boxer-and-first-african-american-heavyweight-boxing-champion-pictured-with-his-first-wife-etta-terry-duryea-who-he-had-married-in-january-1911-a-brooklyn-socialite-and-former-wife-of-businessman-charles-duryea-she-met-johnson-at-a-car-race-in-1909-their-romantic-involvement-was-allegedly-very-turbulent-beaten-many-times-by-johnson-and-suffering-from-severe-depression-she-committed-suicide-in-september-1912-shooting-herself-with-a-revolver-the-tatler-reported-on-the-story-calling-it-a-tragedy-in-black-and-white-2RGDM6W.jpg

Jack-Johnson-and-admirers.jpeg

jack%2Bjohnson%2Bwife%2Bgripping%2Bdog.jpg

rydin around in a drop with a pawg wearing a squirrel with a boxer name boxer

cant make this shyt up

u would think barack wouldve have gave him a pardon

but noooooooooooooooooo trump did

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I agree w/ your assessment of the community in its current state but isn’t it safe to say that there is and always will be a segment that cares about linking, preserving and upholding?

The way I see it, as long as a Black person is seeking out another to propagate, rear and impart knowledge of self then you’ve got something.

And finding one’s “-ness” involves the full realization and appreciation of their exclusive mono-racial identity and essence. This includes an understanding of heritage and group cohesiveness.

I’ve always kinda envied cats like you who can kick and chop it up with anybody. Unfortunately, I’m not wired that way. I’m a tribalist…w/o a tribe.🤦‍♂️

I’m stuck, breh. I can’t lean any which way. I joke w/ moms that I’m finna start hanging around Middle Eastern or Latin American types but, just like White & Black folk, they can tell that I’m not one of them.
:francis:

All I can do is seek out other mixed individuals. The thing is, my people tend to be more neurotic, unstable and wishy-washy than the average person. Shyt ain’t easy but there ain’t much in this life that is.

Sorry for derailing your thread, BTW.😏

Breh, I’m an incel who got a vasectomy (make it make sense :palm:). It’s way past over for me.

But nah, even if a Black woman wanted my dusty waffle-coloured a$$, I could never bring myself to sully the Queen’s womb and bloodline.
:scusthov:

She better go find her a Black King and produce a troop of melanated specimens.:yes:

Yeah, I’m a Canadian who has been heavily influenced and invested in African-American culture which makes my life even more “cringy”.:snoop:

Always find communicating w/ you about this topic worthwhile. And JTBC, I don’t dislike whatever Blackness I may have; I just feel the need to reject it out of respect for actual Black people who really live this shyt.

Appreciate the post and book recommendation. I understand what you’re telling me. The problem is, I’m very racially/ethnically minded and I don’t see myself shedding that mentality.

And JSYK, a Coli breh called me a “mutt” then proceeded to call me a “White boy” the other day so it’s something I have to contend with.:laugh:

Anyway, wasn’t looking for all this attention but there’s some really solid dudes on here and you guys are appreciated.🤝
Listen man, you are what you are. Be comfortable in your skin bro. This all reads like parody. Fix up. Chin up. And glow the fukk up. YOU ARE A BLACK MAN. Except it. We are not monolithic and we come in many shades and variations. Own that shyt and keep it moving.