Jamaica bans music that glorifies drug use and violence

ReasonableMatic

Daps
We would have to move heaven and earth to do that here in the States.
The fact that Drill has such a large following with its content basically exclusively bein the promotion of Black Death by murder and retaliation in perpetuity is wild.

If the States would ban it I could see nikkas complaining and making it about an attack on Hiphop, instead of acknowledging that it’s necessary because of how severely destructive it is to the Black community.

Shyt is sad forreal

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Interesting approach but it doesn't do anything about the true underlying causes which is traumatic inheritance. That is what makes low frequency vibes so attractive but then ignorance of this is why the whole world is such a mess and why I say 81% are Slaves in the truest sense as they lack knowledge of Self whilst knowing plenty about outer things.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We would have to move heaven and earth to do that here in the States.
Yes 20 years ago when BET countdown shows and radio mix shows were how we got to music.

They are banning this content from TV and radio in 2022. Most people stream music on the internet not airways.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Interesting approach but it doesn't do anything about the true underlying causes which is traumatic inheritance. That is what makes low frequency vibes so attractive but then ignorance of this is why the whole world is such a mess and why I say 81% are Slaves in the truest sense as they lack knowledge of Self whilst knowing plenty about outer things.
Jamaica at one point had one of the lowest murder rates in the world.