Jameela Jamil: "I Had An Abortion When I Was Young. My Best Decision, I Wasn't Financially Ready."

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I had to learn this....
Single mothers get alot of bad press.... I'm guilty of talking down too in the past
But damn, at least she held herself accountable :yeshrug:
That's what I'm saying,Yes many don't want to wife them up and to each it's.own. But a child is a lifetime responsibility, taking an abortion is someway taking easy way out.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I understand if she didn't want the child, but to say it was the "best decision" she ever made and to be so dismissive of the life of what she herself calls a "baby" strikes me as slightly demonic. Glad to see she isn't a black woman saying this. :francis:

nikka fukk that cell :mjlol:.

yall sound like some hoes

Daps
5uH6zVA.jpg

Says this Thot who I’m sure makes great life choices :heh:
BgOSIeU.jpg

In what world can a man dip on his child and not have the law hunt his ass down? :why:

Crazy idea: don’t let bum ass nikkas fukk you raw :ohhh:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah the fukk you gotta say about it? Might as well post my comment on main street too, and give a reply or STFU and keep it moving
:stopitslime:

Your mom should have used a rusty hanger on you if this is what gets you pissed off. Who knew that a guy could have a heart that pumps that much estrogen.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Your mom should have used a rusty hanger on you if this is what gets you pissed off. Who knew that a guy could have a heart that pumps that much estrogen.
Ahhh, Ad hominem the mark of ignorance and stupidity, I'm finished you have fun mayne :yeshrug:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Abort them all. :Idkbro:. Why the fukk do I care about someone else’s babies or what they want to do with their life. Stay the fukk out of everyone’s lives. Mind your own business. If you want an abortion, cool. If you don’t, cool.

Everyone that’s gets all offended from it are you going to take care of all the kids that no one wants?:Pshkobe:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
If the best decision you ever made was to kill a baby then fukk you..

I dont even have a strong opinion on abortion either way, but that just sounds fukking stupid.
It sounds stupid to you.