Jameela Jamil: "I Had An Abortion When I Was Young. My Best Decision, I Wasn't Financially Ready."

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
She told no lies. They're making more problems than they are solving. It's going to backfire
They are doing this for two reasons, the White birthrate and to funnel more potential Black children into the school to prison pipeline.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Reported.
funny I just did the same
Capture.png

Daps
I had an abortion when I was young, and it was the best decision I have ever made. Both for me, and for the baby I didn’t want,

I understand if she didn't want the child, but to say it was the "best decision" she ever made and to be so dismissive of the life of what she herself calls a "baby" strikes me as slightly demonic. Glad to see she isn't a black woman saying this. :francis:

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Women are gonna keep getting abortions.

They'll just have a higher chance of dying now like our great grandmothers did.
The younger generation of women are have less children and starting older, intentionally (small population coming soon). Some poor women are paying to get butt injections in a basement and other shyt in the dominican republic like it's nothing now, you don't think they'll do the same to terminate a pregnancy?
So Tameka & Bethany that used to work at planned parenthood and "watched a few operations" will just open a new underground basement business.
Middle class women will just take a trip out of state. Young women and teenage girls will more than likely kill themselves to terminate or while trying to at home. Suicide amongst teenagers is crazy high right now. So a trailer park raised pregnant 14 yr old or a hood bound pregnant 16 yr old with hormones and short term thinking will just end it all because there's no hope from their perspective.

This country is becoming poorer, less educated (not indoctrinated), less resources and options. You think women are on 10 now just wait. In other times when shyt got harder women had no choice but to submit to social pressure of what she's "supposed to do". Not only are those kind of women dead but we're like 50 yrs past that ideology so these young chicks couldn't even "good women" right if they wanted to. Same for men.

The Dragon hasn't been unleashed just yet, but it's coming.

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Women are gonna keep getting abortions.

They'll just have a higher chance of dying now like our great grandmothers did.
The younger generation of women are have less children and starting older, intentionally (small population coming soon). Some poor women are paying to get butt injections in a basement and other shyt in the dominican republic like it's nothing now, you don't think they'll do the same to terminate a pregnancy?
So Tameka & Bethany that used to work at planned parenthood and "watched a few operations" will just open a new underground basement business.
Middle class women will just take a trip out of state. Young women and teenage girls will more than likely kill themselves to terminate or while trying to at home. Suicide amongst teenagers is crazy high right now. So a trailer park raised pregnant 14 yr old or a hood bound pregnant 16 yr old with hormones and short term thinking will just end it all because there's no hope from their perspective.

This country is becoming poorer, less educated (not indoctrinated), less resources and options. You think women are on 10 now just wait. In other times when shyt got harder women had no choice but to submit to social pressure of what she's "supposed to do". Not only are those kind of women dead but we're like 50 yrs past that ideology so these young chicks could even "good women" right if they wanted to. Same for men.

The Dragon hasn't been unleashed just yet, but it's coming.
All by design.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
All by design.

Oh yea for sure.
The next wave of media outrage will be "Abortion Madams" or some shyt where the media uncovers tens of underground abortion operations.
Women will go missing (they actually died while having a secret operation and the fake abortion clinics will hide the bodies).
Baby parts will be sold for extra cash, botched operations (women randomly die at places, work, church, school, because of a secret botched operation and nobody will know why until the doctors pull out left over tissue & parts)
Young women suicides will rise.
The lesbian agenda will be pushed on our girls like it is on our boys etc...

These crackers won't stop at abortion. Once they get the green light to put white women back in their place everyone else is done for. shyt is about to go into over drive.
Women don't have "act right" right now. But when the media spins this shyt into actual hate y'all will see. I'm not basing all this off of one law. I just know what this will open the door to.