Jameela Jamil: "I Had An Abortion When I Was Young. My Best Decision, I Wasn't Financially Ready."

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I love when men speak on abortion like they have to be pregnant for 9 months and deal with all the risks involved. Not to mention I know way more single moms that take care of their kids then single dads that do.

If you’re not ready then you’re not ready. No point in having a kid you couldn’t provide for or love.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I understand if she didn't want the child, but to say it was the "best decision" she ever made and to be so dismissive of the life of what she herself calls a "baby" strikes me as slightly demonic. Glad to see she isn't a black woman saying this. :francis:
I dont know. Deciding not to bring an unwanted child into the world seems like a pretty good decision. Ive got a couple of unwanted kids in family and it rarely ends well.

Last edited:
Daps
Her words don't matter. She is giving the reality. If she felt it was the best decision of her life why sugar coat it?

Um, her words do matter, because they reveal the type of woman she is. The apparent glee she expresses at putting to death what she calls a "baby" is morbid, no matter how you frame it. It makes her sound sociopathic. :yeshrug:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I understand if she didn't want the child, but to say it was the "best decision" she ever made and to be so dismissive of the life of what she herself calls a "baby" strikes me as slightly demonic. Glad to see she isn't a black woman saying this. :francis:

Exactly.

We dog men all the time who don’t want to accept responsibility for creating a life, but we’re supposed to applaud this bytch for spreading her legs, getting pregnant, then having a living being vacuumed from her womb because she wasn’t financially ready? :what:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I love when men speak on abortion like they have to be pregnant for 9 months and deal with all the risks involved. Not to mention I know way more single moms that take care of their kids then single dads that do.

If you’re not ready then you’re not ready. No point in having a kid you couldn’t provide for or love.

Yup.

Keep in mind that these are the same cats who will stay bytching about how men get raped with regards to paying child support.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Um, her words do matter, because they reveal the type of woman she is. The apparent glee she expresses at putting to death what she calls a "baby" is morbid, no matter how you frame it. It makes her sound sociopathic. :yeshrug:

Sociopathic? You're being dramatic. Maybe you could say selfish but even that's a stretch because it's not like you or anyone that has a problem with what she did would be willing to chip in $1500 a month for child care costs. Judging from where she is at she made the right choice.

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Exactly.

We dog men all the time who don’t want to accept responsibility for creating a life, but we’re supposed to applaud this bytch for spreading her legs, getting pregnant, then having a living being vacuumed from her womb because she wasn’t financially ready? :what:

You’d rather the kid grow up in poverty with a mom that doesn’t want it? You guys have to think about the conditions these kids might be coming into. All these moms letting their boyfriends abuse and kill their kids because they don’t care about/want them.

The amount of abused/murdered/orphaned kids is gonna rise like crazy. It’s easy to say “well be responsible” but you don’t know these women’s mental state add that with not wanting the kid and dealing with ppd, being poor, being abandoned by the father etc. it’s not gonna be pretty. A woman that can say that aborting her child is the best decision she ever made is a woman that shouldn’t be a mother. Don’t you agree?