Reppin
Humanity
What's going on in Japan?
Gizmo gremlins 80s GIF - Find on GIFER

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: How about you go somewhere else, c00n. Lagos and Cairo are nice.
Actually I've already done Cairo. It was nice. Tbh, my favorite part about it was the French architecture in their version of Broadway street. Very cultured building design :mjpls:

Nigeria is okay. I haven't been yet, but the climate kinda bothers me. I have no desire to go to a Destination where 90 degrees and humid are the norm, cause I can find that in Georgia. It's actually for a similar reason I refuse to go to Japan in summer. It's strictly a spring or fall destination for me (or high elevation place in the equator)

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
Actually I've already done Cairo. It was nice. Tbh, my favorite part about it was the French architecture in their version of Broadway street. Very cultured building design :mjpls:

Nigeria is okay. I haven't been yet, but the climate kinda bothers me. I have no desire to go to a Destination where 90 degrees and humid are the norm, cause I can find that in Georgia. It's actually for a similar reason I refuse to go to Japan in summer. It's strictly a spring or fall destination for me (or high elevation place in the equator)
:ohhh:Where did you peep French architecture, breh?

:wow: Did you go to Alexandria?

:banderas: What did you think of the food?

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
After both an earth quake and an airplane crash I was hoping JAL tickets would be cheaper. But these prices aren't budging. Damn it, I have vacation time soon.:why:
If you can do something off season like October, that’s been the best prices lately