Japan vs The Islamic State

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
In Shinzo Abe's eyes, class A war criminals aren't criminals under domestic law, and on top of that, he's a right wing nationalist. It's expected, from a nation with such conservative values, but his desire for armed conflict for the death of TWO citizens isn't exactly a surprise either. With the nation being largely demoted to self defense duties, I bet they've been itching to start a few skirmishes of their down. With ISIS, aka savage pig's a$$hole eating retards, they might just have the perfect excuse.:scust:
And the security treaty between Japan and the US MIGHT be a loophole for Obama to dump a few thousand troops nearby. More cheap oil :wow:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
does that mean hes in denial of Nanking
No.. he isn't stupid enough, I think. Or at least in public. He still bows at the shrines of class A war criminals though. I don't THINK he's ever been retarded enough to publicly come out and deny Nanking.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
ISIS's biggest problem is the murdering of the innocent...IMO
Boko Haram kills innocent. Taliban did too. You didn't have countries like Japan and Jordan and UAE dedicating special budgets and constitutional amendments to go after them

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Boko Haram kills innocent. Taliban did too. You didn't have countries like Japan and Jordan and UAE dedicating special budgets and constitutional amendments to go after them
Boko harams biggest problem is the killing of innocents as well as the Taliban, Al Qaeda and any other organization that does this crap. If everyone agreed with what they did and they made no enemies, their biggest problem would still be the muders committed. Whether they're making enemies or not being taken into account acts to credit them as a strategizing body that could somehow take proper steps to some positive identity. They're savage murders destined for death:yeshrug:

Last edited: