tumblr_m7qhyu2xsK1rbxjygo4_500.gif

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Hold the fukk up... people are really trying to deny that shyt??? :wtf:

GODDAMN
tumblr_m7qhyu2xsK1rbxjygo4_500.gif

They're either in some sort of extreme denial and believe that the whole world concocted a tale or else they're just too nationalistic and trying to downplay what happened.

There's fukking holocaust deniers out there, so what can we expect?

The world we live in.. and some of the scumbags that populate it..
tumblr_n7t1yd2I6F1qjpqono1_250.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
ISIS's biggest mistake, just like Hitler, is making too many enemies. If you have countries willing to amend their constitutions to fight you then you know you've pissed them off.

Hitler's mistake was fighting a war on two fronts tbh. Let alone, an opponent with the troop numbers like the Soviets had. Not to mention, he was very erratic in his decision making and no one had the balls to check him on it. I don't disagree that making too many enemies is true, but ISIS didn't have any alliances or agreements to begin with like Nazi Germany had with Italy, Japan, and Russia(for a brief time).

But yeah, old school psychopathic banzai kamikaze Japan would wipe the floor with ISIS. Those were some sick fukks. :lupe:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo, that OG Japanese goon was saying when he was in the face of death he would have 2 grenades... 1 for the enemy and another to blow himself up

Said the dudes that got beheaded were a disgrace to Japan because they didn't know how to die

:whoo:

:damn:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Hitler's mistake was fighting a war on two fronts tbh. Let alone, an opponent with the troop numbers like the Soviets had. Not to mention, he was very erratic in his decision making and no one had the balls to check him on it. I don't disagree that making too many enemies is true, but ISIS didn't have any alliances or agreements to begin with like Nazi Germany had with Italy, Japan, and Russia(for a brief time).

But yeah, old school psychopathic banzai kamikaze Japan would wipe the floor with ISIS. Those were some sick fukks. :lupe:
Thus making too many enemies at the same time.

Look all im saying is many countries like Japan and Jordan were going to either not get involved or be involved on a limited basis against ISIS. But now that they got everyone pissed off at them you got Japan changing its constitution JUST so they could go after ISIS and Jordan's king buying more arsenal just to be more involved in the wasr against ISIS. They are pretty much done IMO. The whole world will hunt them down and mutilate them

Same for Boko Haram. Now that it's not just Nigeria fighting them they're gonna get a lot of attention that they'll wish they didnt have to deal with. Thing is they think they can win. But CHad and Cameroun gat them on the run now and their stronghold in Nigeria can only last for so long while their troops are spread out fighting on many fronts.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Thus making too many enemies at the same time.

Look all im saying is many countries like Japan and Jordan were going to either not get involved or be involved on a limited basis against ISIS. But now that they got everyone pissed off at them you got Japan changing its constitution JUST so they could go after ISIS and Jordan's king buying more arsenal just to be more involved in the wasr against ISIS. They are pretty much done IMO. The whole world will hunt them down and mutilate them

Same for Boko Haram. Now that it's not just Nigeria fighting them they're gonna get a lot of attention that they'll wish they didnt have to deal with. Thing is they think they can win. But CHad and Cameroun gat them on the run now and their stronghold in Nigeria can only last for so long while their troops are spread out fighting on many fronts.

I'm glad to see it cuz this ISIS shyt is fukkin stupid. Then again, I'm sure the weapons manufacturers are much more glad to see this go down. But yeah, they should be wiped out.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm glad to see it cuz this ISIS shyt is fukkin stupid. Then again, I'm sure the weapons manufacturers are much more glad to see this go down. But yeah, they should be wiped out.
Oh you know General Dynamics and Lockheed Martin are eating good off this.:myman: UAE ordered another fleet of the F16-D's and (supposedly) are now in play for the F-35.
Damn it im still mad i couldnt get that internship with Lockheed Martin when i was in school :sadbron:These mofos' quarterly bonuses must be :ohlawd: these days. One of their test sites is across the street from my old college too :lupe:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
ISIS's biggest problem is the murdering of the innocent...IMO

That happens with pretty much every war/conflict tho. Can't really name much lareg conflicst with no innocent casualties :manny:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
That happens with pretty much every war/conflict tho. Can't really name much lareg conflicst with no innocent casualties :manny:
I agree innocent casualties do usually happen in wars and conflicts...but they are not at war or in conflict with any certain state or individual even...they are at war with ideology and just killing those that don't appear obviously Muslim...that's not a REAL war or conflict, that's Charlie Manson Mass Murder...