Jason Whitlock airs out Stephen A Smith

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
OP just seems like a Whitlock shill. He prob agrees with Whitlock's white supremacist bootlicking :francis:
He does. He's posted nazi shyt in the past and loves citing alt-right personalities.

All of the violence is happening in Democrat run cities.

Mix politics with sports brehs. Kill your ratings brehs.

Destroy your brand to pander to woke leftists who don’t watch sports brehs. :francis:

Chicago needs to be walled off from the rest of the country.

In a thread about ultra-restrictive abortion law.
donald-glover-good.gif

In a thread about Roe V. Wade being overturned.

Oh no, where are the homeless bums going to loot from now? :mjcry:

In a thread laughing about a man killing his girl.

Last edited:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SAS bringing up how Whitlock begged him to be on first take and how he wrote an apology to SAS in an email, begging SAS to forgive him for betraying SAS..

Called him a bytch.. Called him a fat piece of shyt.. Said his scholarship is on file. He basically going through their history.... Wow now he saying Whitlock is a c00n. "He puts himself in front of white folks that have a problem with black folks and say 'I'm your man.' Think I'm lying? Ask ESPN, ask FOX, ask the KC Star... Ask Jemele Hill, ask Rob Parker, Chris Broussard, ask Skip, ask me, along with a host of black folks all over this country. Every single one of them will what I'm saying about this piece of garbage. Ladies and gentlemen, as a black man, I cannot imagine anything worst than a white supremacist, until Jason Whitlock came along. HE'S WORST THAN THEM!!"

nikka said he got more over the break.... Oh he going in

He also said he got a full ride to WSSU after hitting 17 threes in a scrimmage against their varsity squad :unimpressed:

Daps
He does. He's posted nazi shyt in the past and loves citing alt-right personalities.

In a thread about ultra-restrictive abortion law.

In a thread about Roe V. Wade being overturned.

In a thread laughing about a man killing his girl.
Least shocking thing in the world

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also said you can look it up as it's still on record.. How else you think he got it? It damn sure wasn't his high school stats

17 straight threes in a scrimmage for a full ride?

Or how about 27 points in one hs game to get a full ride to FIT

Or how about a one on one as a senior against the best player on the high school team that impressed the coach so much that coach tells him on the spot “welcome to the varsity squad”

:unimpressed:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
17 straight threes in a scrimmage for a full ride?

Or how about 27 points in one hs game to get a full ride to FIT

Or how about a one on one as a senior against the best player on the high school team that impressed the coach so much that coach tells him on the spot “welcome to the varsity squad”

:unimpressed:
“That’s a lie” only gets you so far. SAS one of the most known people in the United States. Naming people by name dead and alive.

You think he can lie on these many people for this many years and Jason fukking Whitlock the ONLY person in the country calling him out. Not a single person who was at the school at the time or on the team or big house gains family or nothing huh?

What’s the more likely story here? Cause SAS been telling these stories since Slam Magazine