Stephen A Smith Says Trump Right That Black People Relate To His Criminality

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Despite his eyebrow raising "friendship" with Sean Hannity, I've thought of Smith as basically a buffoon who occasionally has some amusing takes. However, not someone to be taken seriously in general, a media clown. That changes here. This is dangerous propaganda to suggest that black people en masse "relate" to a billionaire criminal racist moron who sparked an insurrection because he didn't like the votes in predominantly black areas (most of his bytching was about the votes out of Detroit, Atlanta, Philly) because he's being held accountable for some of his many crimes. As if this in any way relates to the struggles of black people in the criminal justice system. fukk this guy now and forever.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He also said that a player gambling on the NBA is way worse than Donald Sterling being a racist yesterday. When a c00n reveals himself, believe him.

Stephen Anthony Smith was born in the Bronx, a borough of New York City. He was raised in the Hollis section of Queens.[4] Smith is the youngest of six children.[2][5] He has four older sisters and had an older brother, Basil, who died in a car accident in 1992. He also has a half-brother on his father's side. Smith's parents were originally from Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Is he fba:patrice:
EJmnoJ0VAAAe77K.jpg

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
After listening to the clip I get SAS's point. The title of the OP (criminality) is not SAS's point. He saying that the justice system is corrupt and Black people can relate to that. Of course the irony is these same Republicans will deny institutional corrupt ness when it comes to race. I'm willing to bet Trump would deny it to. But this fits the propaganda narrative he wants people to believe. That he's being framed

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:scust:The way some black people have acted for this fat fukk will never cease to Amaze me. Smfh

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
He's been on a tear lately . Desperately trying to make noise on his failing podcast/production company.

Didn't he recently say Brandon Ingram shouldn't get paid on this next contract cause he looks high all the time. Ingram should sue him