Jay Electronica Goes in on VladTv, Says Kendrick Had Worst Verse on Control & More On Twitter

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2NsMuSe.png

r2o55Hf.png

:myman:

8VVumw9.png

Rest of tweets here:
JAYELEC1.png

JAYELEC2.png
JAYELEC3.png
JAYELEC4.png
JAYELEC5.png

JAYELEC6.png

JAYELEC7.png
JAYELEC8.png

JAYELEC9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats my Elec, :to:

"just chop up the video you fukking devil. You fukkin cave dweller" Star talking to Vlad, :bryan:
Glad i wasnt the only one to see it. This fakkit vlad hosted a battle event and was chopping battles into 3 parts like Smack used to do 10 YEARS AGO before you could upload hrs worth of videos. Mr. Culture Vulture was doing it just for views n shyt. Look at his site, everything is drawn out for more clicks. I hope someone breaks his jaw :demonic:

Casso Dinero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, Oregon
lmao need the backstory on this one

Rick Ross' Entourage Attacks DJ Vlad During Interview
by Allen Jacobs

posted August 11, 2008 at 10:31AM PDT | 74 comments

• Reports from Houston's Ozone Awards weekend have already spilled in rumors of a confrontation between Rick Ross and video director DJ Vlad.

Although neither Ross' camp nor DJ Vlad have confirmed this, bystanders watched yesterday as Vlad interviewed the Miami rap star yesterday. As the Bay area native who's acclaimed for his mixtapes on Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac Shakur inquired about pictures surfacing about Ross' correctional officer past [click to read], a member of the rapper's entourage struck Vlad, sending him to the ground. According to reports, the camps fled the scene after the altercation, with one witness claiming that the camera may have been damaged.

The incident may stem from Vlad approaching rappers, including The Clipse, to weigh in on the incident shortly after it happened in late July [click to read].

HipHopDX will keep you posted on developments as they surface.
Rick Ross' Entourage Attacks DJ Vlad During Interview | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX