Jay White declared leader of the Bullet Club

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Who owns the rights to Bullet Club?

Because with former members going to WWE and all the current guys who work stateside leaving ROH....who is in control of the name/merchandise/adding and "kicking out" new members?

When they had to stop doing the "2 sweet" hand gesture in ROH, who made them stop?

Jay White is Tama Tonga's "leader" now? I don't follow NJPW. I thought the Samoan brehs overseas were beefing with the Elite Boys over here in the states.

WHO OWNS THIS shyt???
New Japan owns Bullet Club. I remember the Young Bucks saying they were almost able to own it because New Japan was slacking on the trademark.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
New Japan owns Bullet Club. I remember the Young Bucks saying they were almost able to own it because New Japan was slacking on the trademark.

It’s also why a few months back they stopped with BC style t-shirts. Make more money off their own designs and trademarks than with BC shirts

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
Jay White is "I don't mind him" status for me. Like, I'm seriously on the fence about dude. I don't dislike him but I don't get excited about him either. I'm willing to keep an open mind and see where it goes and what he does with the opportunity. I figure with this he's gonna get enough focus and enough chances to shine that it's gonna force me to make up my mind about him one way or the other.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Jay White is "I don't mind him" status for me. Like, I'm seriously on the fence about dude. I don't dislike him but I don't get excited about him either. I'm willing to keep an open mind and see where it goes and what he does with the opportunity. I figure with this he's gonna get enough focus and enough chances to shine that it's gonna force me to make up my mind about him one way or the other.
It's difficult to explain but I think Jay White might be one of those guys that (as he is now) works for Japanese audiences but not for American audiences. Like for the Japanese fans he fills his role in just fine and only needs to up his in-ring work, whereas American/International fans don't buy his character either yet. Hopefully his match against Okada will be where he ups his game.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Remwmber when people were taking Tama's tweets as a shoot :laff:

:salute: him for keeping the carny spirit alive.

:manny: about the news. White has WK as huge test, if he fails he's gonna have a very short leash. If he succeeds then New Japan will begin their transitionfrom Kenny to him as their main gaijin.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Who owns the rights to Bullet Club?

Because with former members going to WWE and all the current guys who work stateside leaving ROH....who is in control of the name/merchandise/adding and "kicking out" new members?

When they had to stop doing the "2 sweet" hand gesture in ROH, who made them stop?

Jay White is Tama Tonga's "leader" now? I don't follow NJPW. I thought the Samoan brehs overseas were beefing with the Elite Boys over here in the states.

WHO OWNS THIS shyt???
NJPW has always owned BC. All I'll say is that "The Elite" pulled some Kliq shyt and are the reason why they disbanded so horribly. I really hope Kenny separates from them, but it just doesn't seem so. They did a bunch of fukkkery this year which led to why people are lukewarm towards Kenny's reign.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:mjcry:Gedo saw how Chaos wasn't poppin' when Nakamura left outside of Okada, Osprey & Yano so he attached himself to the Bullet Club. But when The Elite rightfully didn't want no parts of his booking they separated themselves from the faction so now we are left with Gedo's Bullet Club starring The Switchblade :francis:

:rip: to the past 5 years of the Bullet Club when for myself it was fun to watch them.... now I tearfully have to downgrade my love for Bullet Club as the THIRD best stable on New Japan with L.I.J. and Suzuki-gun being better than them now. At least I'll always have the memories of the past leaders making moments and history....
tumblr_o897ezFfqv1vwdbdvo1_500.gif
tenor.gif
93ed6cb1bb12e2db0c428fdf9d0dfc038e69a96b_00.gif
tenor.gif
tumblr_olnp9og7dL1ul5earo1_400.gif

DcTC1RJWkAECxkM.jpg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marty's still with ROH, right? So he's no longer Bullet Club?

Damn! I'm trying to visualize the ENTIRE Wu Tang Clan just getting out of their contract(s) and signing away their masters and leaving it all for a cover band.

This shyt is kinda wild, to me.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
shyt is really wild when you see it like this :russ:
Arguably it's the BEST marketing of merchandise of a wrestling stable that I've seen. So many varieties of the Bullet Club shirts you could wear a different shirt design every day for a year.