Reppin
Koalabama
giphy.gif
:scust:Bullet Club still going on.

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
You talking bout this?

This was a cool little interview. After watching, I did my Google's and it turns out Devitt got him connected which led to Fale getting him his spot in the Dojo. Seems like a lot of folks see something special in dude. Like I said, I'm willing to give him the chance to win me over. I think he's got the pieces, but he's gonna have to put them all together and rise to the occasion. Right now, I feel like dude isn't *there* yet and can go either way.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This was a cool little interview. After watching, I did my Google's and it turns out Devitt got him connected which led to Fale getting him his spot in the Dojo. Seems like a lot of folks see something special in dude. Like I said, I'm willing to give him the chance to win me over. I think he's got the pieces, but he's gonna have to put them all together and rise to the occasion. Right now, I feel like dude isn't *there* yet and can go either way.
I want it to be known... I don't hate Jay White, I think he has potential. That being said just like Omega's transition from comedy cruiserweight to Elite Gawd champion, Jay White is gonna need to have a moment that shows everyone that he has next. If Jericho drops the IC Title to Naito that would be a good target for Jay to go after in 2019.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay White is a Kiwi, and was a well regarded Young Lion.

I don't knock you for not liking the gimmick, just saying the comparison didn't fit.

Trust, he still needs work, but he can grow into it with time...
meh
The Elite building their brand off Bullet Club, then letting it suffer.
??? Huh ?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't be worse than Kenny Omega :manny: besides BC has been running on fumes for years now, the only thing good about BC is the shirts