"Jay Z is the only one that can take down Drake" - Joe Budden

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
He's right.. in terms of standing up to media and corps

OR kendrick

he'd be eaten alive :bryan:

You can't take down a pop star. We live in pop world. Only way you can take down Drake is if someone supersedes Drake while copying Drake. In other words, a product that's shinier/newer that appeals to Drake's core. Justin Bieber? :yeshrug: Even that's a long shot.

We haven't seen Drake's successor yet.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
he'd be eaten alive :bryan:

You can't take down a pop star. We live in pop world. Only way you can take down Drake is if someone supersedes Drake while copying Drake. In other words, a product that's shinier/newer that appeals to Drake's core. Justin Bieber? :yeshrug: Even that's a long shot.

We haven't seen Drake's successor yet.
You're naive

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
any cac artist can easily do it

someone garbage like g-eazy would still easily overthrow drake

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Eminem possibly could

inly person in his gen I could see who could do it is Cole

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's not really a matter of stopping Drake it's a matter of weathering his stans, and Jay, Andre, or Em could easily do that.

It's a moot point really because he's basically a pop star at this point. His biggest songs aren't even rap.

Fred.
yep basically

But I can see Cole do that tho. He the only one besides Jay and EM who could do so IMO

Cole practically shares the same fanbase with Drake(though he has more hiphop heads who are fans of him)

he has the IG thots that love drake bump his music, white kids that love drake love his ass to, regular every day women, college girls,etc

breh just last week a group of white girls I saw were bumping cole heavy along with drake.

at my school's gym they bump Cole heavy to everyone be reciting that nikkas lyrics to songs.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
sadly i don't think Jay could take him down nowadays, them jews would boycott and blackball this dude to the point where he won't have a career anymore. we are talking about Apple, the multi billion dollar company. that's their artist. as for Jay, he's already older, and probably doesn't want to really go on a full fledged beef. you know how the industry works when somebody tries to take out their money maker. Interscope did it with Ja Rule when he was going at Eminem. there's a a reason why Jay is holding himself back and just sending subliminal shots instead of direct disses.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
sadly i don't think Jay could take him down nowadays, them jews would boycott and blackball this dude to the point where he won't have a career anymore. he's already older, you know how the industry works when somebody tries to take out their money maker. Interscope did it with Ja Rule when he was going at Eminem. there's a a reason why Jay is holding himself back and just sending subliminal shots instead of direct disses.

Jay is way too old for and at this point even beyond rap beef.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Em clearly won that whole Benzino/Murder Inc. shyt. Probably got the Cannibus shyt too.

"Take down Drake" like this kid is some evil super villian lol smh

He's making great music and defending himself when he has too

His only true rival is Cole imo

Will someone define what the hell "Take Down" means

It's not really a matter of stopping Drake it's a matter of weathering his stans, and Jay, Andre, or Em could easily do that.

It's a moot point really because he's basically a pop star at this point. His biggest songs aren't even rap.

Fred.

Once again all up in threads discussing rappers you don't listen to :mjlol: