Jay-Z - La-La-La (Excuse Me Miss Again)

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
The forgotten Jay-Z classic single that didn't make an album. That boy was floating on water on this joint. I was listening to according 2 hip hop podcast, and they mentioned it and had to run to YouTube to remember this song. Do you remember do you consider it a classic? I think this joint would sneak up on people in a Verzuz format and make some noise.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The forgotten Jay-Z classic single that didn't make an album. That boy was floating on water on this joint. I was listening to according 2 hip hop podcast, and they mentioned it and had to run to YouTube to remember this song. Do you remember do you consider it a classic? I think this joint would sneak up on people in a Verzuz format and make some noise.

Crazy song. Should've been on BP2. I wouldn't have minded this replacing "Change Clothes" on The Black Album.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Crazy song. Should've been on BP2. I wouldn't have minded this replacing "Change Clothes" on The Black Album.

All of this.

Song went STUPID hard. Video too. Jay was finally getting his swag back after getting Ethered.

Matter of fact that whole Bad Boys 2 soundtrack was hype

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh: yeah, I remember saying Sean Paul got blackballed and Hov was :ufdup: on this track, til Coli brehs corrected me and I saw Sean Paul had grammys nshyt after this

But yeah, this another one of those tracks you gotta think of when cats say Hov the GOAT and you think not. It'll make you reconsider.