Jay-Z - La-La-La (Excuse Me Miss Again)

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
The forgotten Jay-Z classic single that didn't make an album. That boy was floating on water on this joint. I was listening to according 2 hip hop podcast, and they mentioned it and had to run to YouTube to remember this song. Do you remember do you consider it a classic? I think this joint would sneak up on people in a Verzuz format and make some noise.

Crazy that it wasn't an official song on the album cause this shyt was EVERYWHERE in the summer.

South Beach used to be fun :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember I couldn't stop playing that song over and over, shyt is classic. Bad Boys 2 Soundtrack is def dope.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m very certain someone made an appreciation thread for this same song recently

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Amazing to think this was relegated to a soundtrack (it was also on BP2.1 but ehhh). As far as my favorite Jay/Neptune collabs, I'd only rank it behind "Give it to me", "I Know" and "Allure". Really these are all interchangeable though.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The forgotten Jay-Z classic single that didn't make an album. That boy was floating on water on this joint. I was listening to according 2 hip hop podcast, and they mentioned it and had to run to YouTube to remember this song. Do you remember do you consider it a classic? I think this joint would sneak up on people in a Verzuz format and make some noise.

"Ill never make the news again, my man'll shoot ya"

Sigel like "Me. I'm his man he's talking about. Yeah, I'm gonna shoot you" :russ:

Song a jam no doubt but yall actin like this joint was world shifting or sumn is a little much, :mjlol:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
"Ill never make the news again, my man'll shoot ya"

Sigel like "Me. I'm his man he's talking about. Yeah, I'm gonna shoot you" :russ:

Song a jam no doubt but yall actin like this joint was world shifting or sumn is a little much, :mjlol:
VlNvBO.gif

Beans lip syncing “I’ma shoot!” was hilarious :russ:

The Rocafella era was pure gold.
The Albums, the mixtapes, the freestyles, the tours, the movies, the clothes.
I thought it would NEVER end :to:
full