JC dance video to Chris Stokes....thoughts?

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Can JC ever get past this L brehs? He did his thing vs Clips but how can you take thiss guy seriously?

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It's kinda corny for it to keep gettin brought up but at the same time if you can find a creative funny way to talk about it like clips and ill did, it's always gonna be a good angle. Didn't really wanna see anyone bring it up after ill killed him that round with it, but I died when clips said the chain shyt :lolbron: I'm half and half on it.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Jus gave you another direction to go with the thread take it :lolbron:

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
DAMN YOU LATE AS fukk BRUH :snoop:

It's cool this shyt is still hilarious :mjpls::deadmanny: :dead:
Still wonder how he says shyt like "Yak gon be in the back seat I'm pinky limo driver" with this video out.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
as a jc fan at 1st i was a lil dissapointed about it because i thought jc was a 100% real nikka but after awhile u realize all this shyt is just entertainment really, u neva know who deze battle nikkas is behind closed doors

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
as a jc fan at 1st i was a lil dissapointed about it because i thought jc was a 100% real nikka but after awhile u realize all this shyt is just entertainment really, u neva know who deze battle nikkas is behind closed doors
:what: but my nikka.....what does him dancing for 3 minutes have to do with the other 20+ years of his life?

not even on some :cape: shyt but let's be realistic, every nikka prolly spent atleast 3 minutes of his life doing something that wouldn't be considered "real/tough" nikka behavior :comeon: did pac being a ballerina stop him for shooting 2 nikkas?

that being said all of these nikkas spend way too much time in the studio/preparing for battles to be in the field as much as any other nikka so i dont know what you expected of nikkas who make music

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
truthfully this my 1st time seeing it, i just always heard it used in battles against him

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
:what: but my nikka.....what does him dancing for 3 minutes have to do with the other 20+ years of his life?

not even on some :cape: shyt but let's be realistic, every nikka prolly spent atleast 3 minutes of his life doing something that wouldn't be considered "real/tough" nikka behavior :comeon: did pac being a ballerina stop him for shooting 2 nikkas?

that being said all of these nikkas spend way too much time in the studio/preparing for battles to be in the field as much as any other nikka so i dont know what you expected of nikkas who make music

so im supposed 2 believe he really about that life after watchin him dance and almost strip naked for a nikka that was a known faq/child molester??? yea every nikka has his not so gangsta moments in life but i aint neva sat around break dancin for anotha nikka, its certain boundaries that u just cant cross if u really about that life and once u r exposed, aint no goin back no matter what kinda theories you come up with

• Dap
Reactions: dre

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
so im supposed 2 believe he really about that life after watchin him dance and almost strip naked for a nikka that was a known faq/child molester??? yea every nikka has his not so gangsta moments in life but i aint neva sat around break dancin for anotha nikka, its certain boundaries that u just cant cross if u really about that life and once u r exposed, aint no goin back no matter what kinda theories you come up with

im just sayin it's not impossible for some nikkas to be about that dance shyt, i know we both remember when that crumpin shyt was a big trend and plenty of nikkas was doing that shyt, has literally nothing to do with how you react to street shyt. every single nikka that's ever been in a music video doin that breakdance shyt had to dance for someone at some point and time, and if that was the lane he was going for then it makes sense :manny: im not gonna automatically say a nikka is a bytch or a p*ssy because of it

it's funny as a joke from time to time but to say you questionin this nikkas whole lifestyle off of that shyt is :heh: that's like sayin calicoe would never put hands on a nikka or he would bytch up in a street situation all because he did that suspect ass skinny dipping shyt a while back

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I like JC but honestly, dude made a video of himself dancing for an alleged child molester and said its me again like it wasn't the first time and said I hope you like it. That's a life long L. Especially when you're trying to become a tough guy rapper.

but if you ain't got what might be the best bar of the battle tied into it, just leave it alone. Talking about it needs to be retired along with ars/surf/suge in Detroit,rexs chain getting taken, and martin schemes.