JC dance video to Chris Stokes....thoughts?

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
jc is a beast...that boy can go, but that video...:usure:naw bruh, It didn't seem that bad the first time I saw it...looked like he was trying to get in the game on some B2k omarion icebox type shyt, that's for sure..but another things for certain, that nikka's gone to a chris brown concert on some groupie shyt..
headnod-o.gif

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
im just sayin it's not impossible for some nikkas to be about that dance shyt, i know we both remember when that crumpin shyt was a big trend and plenty of nikkas was doing that shyt, has literally nothing to do with how you react to street shyt. every single nikka that's ever been in a music video doin that breakdance shyt had to dance for someone at some point and time, and if that was the lane he was going for then it makes sense :manny: im not gonna automatically say a nikka is a bytch or a p*ssy because of it

it's funny as a joke from time to time but to say you questionin this nikkas whole lifestyle off of that shyt is :heh: that's like sayin calicoe would never put hands on a nikka or he would bytch up in a street situation all because he did that suspect ass skinny dipping shyt a while back

bruh i feel u but u comparin apples n oranges. wen u got a video pop lockin 2 chris brown takin yo chain off n slow motion and smilin 4 a camera all wierd n fruity, yo street credibility is over, period. jc is top 5 and one of my personal favs. but lets not sit here n try 2 brush this shyt under the rug, that shyt destroyed his image bottomline because in the time bomb video we all thought he was a young hungry beast comin up from pontiac, and that was the last time people saw him the same

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

Can JC ever get past this L brehs? He did his thing vs Clips but how can you take thiss guy seriously?

You can't take him seriously. The little nikka can rap, but I'll put it this way: do you think any of these nikkas would complain about this angle being beaten to death if it was DNA or John John Da Don dancing like a little fakkit on cam?
rmh.png
Never underestimate the power of stannery my friend.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like JC but honestly, dude made a video of himself dancing for an alleged child molester and said its me again like it wasn't the first time and said I hope you like it. That's a life long L. Especially when you're trying to become a tough guy rapper.

but if you ain't got what might be the best bar of the battle tied into it, just leave it alone. Talking about it needs to be retired along with ars/surf/suge in Detroit,rexs chain getting taken, and martin schemes.

Lets add some more that need to be retired.

1) DNA's tooth
2) Arsonals School bus
3) K-Shine's pink smedium MJ jacket :lolbron:
4) Mook's ass whoopin from Math
5) Rex's nursing job
6) Swave's karate
7) Conceited spending mad cash on clothes
8) X-Factors nose

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't take him seriously. The little nikka can rap, but I'll put it this way: do you think any of these nikkas would complain about this angle being beaten to death if it was DNA or John John Da Don dancing like a little fakkit on cam?
rmh.png
Never underestimate the power of stannery my friend.
John John is Bow Wow's best friend... and like no one really uses that angle appropriately.