Jeezy throws shots at Def Jam on twitter

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this didnt work with 50, but jeezy still has a connection wit his core fanbase so i think he can manage if he gets blackballed

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Id love to see if he could buy himself out of that DEF JAM contract

like JAY did when he gave DOUG MORRIS 5 milli

Daps
Reppin
Richmond, Va
Didn't he just get appointed to some position in the company not too long ago? Ross haters were havin a ball with that, now look at him lol Mr. Irrelevant

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Didn't he just get appointed to some position in the company not too long ago? Ross haters were havin a ball with that, now look at him lol Mr. Irrelevant

I thought he got his position at atlantic records

I don't understand how dude cant get a release date. I mean Ross got one and they sell about the same amount of records these days.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I'm sure Jeezy can get a release date...they're prolly just dragging their feet on the one he wants, taking too long to get the ball rolling or what have you...maybe licking their wounds from big sean, 2chainz, and pusha t's humble roll outs...I'm guessing he wants a 4th quarter date...maybe even the christmas bump week...he had it on his last album and ross is trying to get it this year...easiest way to get a lil inflation on your sales

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I thought he got his position at atlantic records

I don't understand how dude cant get a release date. I mean Ross got one and they sell about the same amount of records these days.

Ross has stronger singles