Jeezy throws shots at Def Jam on twitter

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
It's a simple concept are you going to put money behind someone that has grown in sales or someone that is losing sales? Jeezy and ross came out the sametime.
jeezy debuted in 05 ross in 06.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It's a simple concept are you going to put money behind someone that has grown in sales or someone that is losing sales? Jeezy and ross came out the sametime.
Ross's two first albums are his best selling, his last.. his worst selling.
Jeezy lost sales for obvious fukking reasons, NO ONE is selling 2 million in 2013, Adele, Taylor Swift and Eminem (perhaps). You want Jeezy to do Bieber, Jay-z and Kanye sales combined or what?

It's about the market place, in 04-06 the highest selling rappers were doing 5 million, 3 million etc.. and Jeezy 2 million. In 2010-2012 (excluding Em), the highest selling are doing a million flat and Jeezy 700k, which relatively speaking is as good as he's ever done.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
jeezy was going plat though on a consistent basis so his dropoff Is understandable because everybody who was going plat back then sales dropped so that argument really dosent make sense, like somebody said ross is always promoting himself and always appear on radio shows, interviews, he helps promote his own artist when he isn't dropping anything ect, nikkas ain't heard anything from jeezy since its the world which dropped almost a year ago, jeezy has a very loyal fanbase which is why he always sells good but he isn't good at all in promoting himself.
Jeezy works another route than Ross, he's never been a twitter spammer (I don't know why he's doing it today), he's never been doing a lot of commercial radio interviews, never really made pop tracks with Drake nor featured R&B singers on his singles (except the one with R. Kelly) etc..

He does club tours, even though he can do bigger venues, he lights up all the hood clubs, strip clubs around the country.. Touching the people, letting cats know he's cut from the same cloth as themselves etc. Doesn't maintain friendship with commercial club dj's but has a large street based network that has club djs playing his mixtape shyt. Which is how he can have a major buzz without people knowing.

He knows who to target and does it well, just like he knows who to target with his shytty ass clothing brand and managed to actually make it successful (miraculously).

However I think he fell of, creatively he's not adding much.. Lazy beats, lazy rhymes, little to no creativity.
The same almost goes for Ross and really any gangster rapper except Schoolboy Q. Jeezys last album might be better than Ross's latest, but I think Ross has another album in him. Even though his waka flocka ass inspired singles been ass since BMF/MC Hammer.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Jeezy works another route than Ross, he's never been a twitter spammer (I don't know why he's doing it today), he's never been doing a lot of commercial radio interviews, never really made pop tracks with Drake nor featured R&B singers on his singles (except the one with R. Kelly) etc..

He does club tours, even though he can do bigger venues, he lights up all the hood clubs, strip clubs around the country.. Touching the people, letting cats know he's cut from the same cloth as themselves etc. Doesn't maintain friendship with commercial club dj's but has a large street based network that has club djs playing his mixtape shyt. Which is how he can have a major buzz without people knowing.

He knows who to target and does it well, just like he knows who to target with his shytty ass clothing brand and managed to actually make it successful (miraculously).

However I think he fell of, creatively he's not adding much.. Lazy beats, lazy rhymes, little to no creativity.
The same almost goes for Ross and really any gangster rapper except Schoolboy Q. Jeezys last album might be better than Ross's latest, but I think Ross has another album in him. Even though his waka flocka ass inspired singles been ass since BMF/MC Hammer.

I swear to God you were killing it up until you went on Ross' last album. No way in hell 103 is seeing GFID. 103 can't even touch Rich Forever breh.

Everything else is gospel

Superstar
Daps
Why is Ross being thrown around so much? That nikka has nothing to do with Jeezy's issue with Def Jam. Ross is in a different position at the label.

Def Jam isn't giving either artist a major push.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ross's two first albums are his best selling, his last.. his worst selling.
Jeezy lost sales for obvious fukking reasons, NO ONE is selling 2 million in 2013, Adele, Taylor Swift and Eminem (perhaps). You want Jeezy to do Bieber, Jay-z and Kanye sales combined or what?

It's about the market place, in 04-06 the highest selling rappers were doing 5 million, 3 million etc.. and Jeezy 2 million. In 2010-2012 (excluding Em), the highest selling are doing a million flat and Jeezy 700k, which relatively speaking is as good as he's ever done.

Look at the numbers and you will see that Ross has grown in sales.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Ross being thrown around so much? That nikka has nothing to do with Jeezy's issue with Def Jam. Ross is in a different position at the label.

Def Jam isn't giving either artist a major push.
Yup... Ross, getting pushed back too.... Wait on it...

Superstar
Daps
Yup... Ross, getting pushed back too.... Wait on it...

Yup

And if he doesn't its going to be a struggle to go gold. Not that I'm a numbers go but lets just keep it real. Def Jam is giving no fukks under Pecas

Superstar
Daps
Dog, it's a MESS up there right now...

Dude about to have shortest run in charge. Trinidad James on Joye Manda's watch was bad.. Real Bad

but Lil Durk, Rich Homie Quan, the GOOD Music blunders on Pecas' watch is just as bad

Pecas destroying careers by the quarter :bryan:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude about to have shortest run in charge. Trinidad James on Joye Manda's watch was bad.. Real Bad

but Lil Durk, Rich Homie Quan, the GOOD Music blunders on Pecas' watch is just as bad

Pecas destroying careers by the quarter :bryan:
He's out by February...

Superstar
Daps
He's out by February...

Jeezy and Ross had good careers. I never would've predicted they'd both last this long when they debuted. Its time to transition into the next gen

Kendrick/TDE
Drake/OVO
Nipps
Dom
Cole
Wale
Meek Mill
Krit

And whoever else the bright future brings

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
Check ya own :fif: face in your avatar, I'm sure you living the life :heh:

Lol what does my face have to do with my life. I am definitely living the life bruh lmao. Y'all nikkas really should do your research before you talk to me.

watch what you say to me hoe nikka. Im better than you.