Jeff Bezos Visits A High School .. Teacher and Lil brehs + brehettes don't know who he is ..

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Those students look older tbh. But yea I wouldn't expect a 15 year old to know who he is
Damn my parents musta really raised me to be knowledgeable about the world becuz by 15 of course I knew Bill Gates was the richest man in the world

I guess I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more advanced than these kids at that age

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Their mindset would likely be like mines at that time "okay but how does this benefit us/me" and yeah if we being serious he isn't doing shyt outside of this photo-op even if you did manage to get him to the side to ask for a internship/job he'd likely bullshyt you and say i'll be in touch and you'd never hear from that cac again.

You see he got the bodyguard with him which cool he's worth billions so I expect that but damn least have the cat sit outside the classroom not like the kids going to kidnap you, someone already beat me to it back to work.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having access to one of the riches men in the world and not taking advantage.
Jeff Bezos hasn’t done anything for our communities yet, why should they think he is willing to do anything for them?

“take my card and email my assistant, Jerome. We’ll get back to you, buddy! :smugbiden:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Y’all are blaming the kids but how about Jeff Bezos isn’t present in any capacity in our communities, so why should they know who he is? This is nothing but a photo opp for him.

a lot of :mjpls: in here
Becuz Bill Gates was just chilling in black neighborhoods back in the 90s:dead:

Everybody knew Bill Gates was the RMITW

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Their mindset would likely be like mines at that time "okay but how does this benefit us/me" and yeah if we being serious he isn't doing shyt outside of this photo-op even if you did manage to get him to the side to ask for a internship/job he'd likely bullshyt you and say i'll be in touch and you'd never hear from that cac again.

You see he got the bodyguard with him which cool he's worth billions so I expect that but damn least have the cat sit outside the classroom not like the kids going to kidnap you, someone already beat me to it back to work.

basically...dudes are acting like bezos would’ve whisked the kids away in his private jet then spend all day “dropping jewels” on them and give them all paid internships if they immediately recognized who he was lol :skip:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Y’all are blaming the kids but how about Jeff Bezos isn’t present in any capacity in our communities, so why should they know who he is? This is nothing but a photo opp for him.

a lot of :mjpls: in here

He's funding the classes and equipment .. Kids are enrolled and in their seats tho' :patrice:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jeff Bezos hasn’t done anything for our communities yet,

What about all those Amazon warehouses/whole food shopper jobs that have popped up in my city and all over N America? Easy to get jobs. Flexible hours. Jobs where u can move up in positions. And those warehouses/supermarkets are filled with Black faces. And they only do oral drug tests where u just have to be clean for one day. I should know because I'm constantly giving referrals for them. Are u saying that dont count?