Daps
Situation? Vegas?
full

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah for some reason despite his size and him sleeping some drunk dudes I feel Mike could fold Ron if he so chose.
He's gotta be ready for the Ronnie charge and takedown attempt...short stocky rhino dudes first move is to go for a takedown on the taller guy

He gotta be ready with a sprawl, uppercut or sprawl grab his head with full Nelson and knee to face

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
The producers set the Pauly D stalker girl up to come to Miami. There is no way she would be allowed to stand right behind him like that. She even had his name tatttooed on her arm.

same thing i was thinkin....mtv def put her in place for the show.....funny gimic tho..:ehh:

glad the show is comin back for another season...really hope Sammie comes on...even if its just a cameo....:feedme:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Jwow is one messy female man lol. First she started the shyt at the restraunt before Mike proposed then she gone say he was talking shyt about Ron and had him screaming and foaming out the mouth lol.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Mike should have taken his chances and fought Ron back in Italy :yeshrug:. He could have had his pride in putting up a decent scrap, got a few hits in

Now he has a raging coke fiend being coddled by his 5 other roommates to deal with while he is under the eye of the law :francis:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Mike should have taken his chances and fought Ron back in Italy :yeshrug:. He could have had his pride in putting up a decent scrap, got a few hits in

Now he has a raging coke fiend being coddled by his 5 other roommates to deal with while he is under the eye of the law :francis:

It's crazy how they enabling dude when it's obvious he has a problem smh. Especially the females. Bunny and Pauly just sit back and laugh at his fukkery lol.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It's crazy how they enabling dude when it's obvious he has a problem smh. Especially the females. Bunny and Pauly just sit back and laugh at his fukkery lol.

Vinny should have been smacked up since the old days, can't stand him. They should have been scrapping each other weekly on some Makin Da Band shyt :mjlol:

Pauly glad he doesn't associate with the other housemates much probably :russ:

Mike tried to drop jewels bc he was that scumbag not too long ago. If Scumbag Situation comes back :wow:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Jwow is one messy female man lol. First she started the shyt at the restraunt before Mike proposed then she gone say he was talking shyt about Ron and had him screaming and foaming out the mouth lol.
Yo...completely changed my opinion of this broad. If I was Mike I'd give her a stern handshake and tell her to stay the fukk away from me.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Yo...completely changed my opinion of this broad. If I was Mike I'd give her a stern handshake and tell her to stay the fukk away from me.

That's what I would do. Seems like dude is the only one in the house that grew up after all these years. Guess the court shyt forced him to do but he still do it.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I was caught up in the Jerzday nostalgia but them giggling while Ron is having a coke meltdown at Mike was a major turnoff....and I never once found the jail jokes funny.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I was caught up in the Jerzday nostalgia but them giggling while Ron is having a coke meltdown at Mike was a major turnoff....and I never once found the jail jokes funny.

I believe they was low key scared lol. They know dude is a coke head and will have those meltdowns. It happened in Italy and it happened when he destroyed all of Sam shyt that time.