Jim Jones: I Almost Got Robbed In Red Hook Projects In Brooklyn, For My Starter..

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Jones is hilarious. That part about chicks in the projects is facts

When you a kid growing up in NY, in the 90s, going to another projects was scary. bytches talking about come upstairs and there’s like mad gangmembers by the door, all staring at you like “The fukk is this nikka” and you gotta act like you not about to shyt your pants. I’d rather go to Iraq than visit my pops at work, right across the street from Walt Whitman projects.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
If you growin up in the jets....your parents failed you
full

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Jones is hilarious. That part about chicks in the projects if fact

When you a kid growing up in NY, in the 90s, going to another projects was scary. bytches talking about come upstairs and there’s like mad gangmembers by the door, all staring at you like “The fukk is this nikka” and you gotta act like you not about to shyt your pants. I’d rather go to Iraq than visit my pops at work, right across the street from Walt Whitman projects.
Try growing up in Somalia early 90s.. during a civil war...and u gotta sleep at night hearing gunfire

Give me NYC projects anyday

Fred

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I think most nikkas who grew up in Brooklyn, East New York, Newark, Camden, parts of Queens, Bronx, etc in the late 80s, early 90s are lucky.

I got robbed and got my ass whooped plenty of times :wow:

I moved through the worst parts of Jersey

:wow:

Never been touched and don’t plan on it inshallah