Joe Budden on Juan Epstein

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Ehh Budden usually gives really dope interviews

I really don't know what he has to talk about right now.He's on twitter all day. Plus dudes ego is ridicuous. Budden talks about shyt like he's some Jay-Z or Nas level rapper always acting like a diva. Only reason to listen is for the inevitable "Joe Buddden saying he's one of the best rappers/better than 99 percent of the game."

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
I really don't know what he has to talk about right now.He's on twitter all day. Plus dudes ego is ridicuous. Budden talks about shyt like he's some Jay-Z or Nas level rapper always acting like a diva. Only reason to listen is for the inevitable "Joe Buddden saying he's one of the best rappers/better than 99 percent of the game."

He is though :yeshrug:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Scust at that thot on there getting so much attention. Giggling as texts of her being smut out are being read on the air.
:scust:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He is though :yeshrug:

He isn't tho :yeshrug:

And @Ghostface Trillah is absolutely right. Budden talks like he's one of the game's legends. And part of the reason is because his fans gas his head up. I recall a Breakfast Club interview with Slaughterhouse and Budden on several occassions stated that most these rap dudes are jealous of him because he raps better than all of them and fukks badder b!tches. The dude is seriously out there, bro. One of hip hop's Top clowns. And he pvssy.

Last edited:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
"This is a long plug." First of all pause, second of all, it's obvious they don't give a damn about Joe Budden and don't want him there.:camby: I'll keep listening

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I'm listening to the part of the interview where they discuss Fetty Wap tryna figure out wtf Cipha Sounds uninformed ass talkin about :duragdahell:Stop speakin on Jersey politics nikka you not in the loop...Fetty Wap gets nothing but love out here