Joe Budden on Juan Epstein

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't know what he has to talk about right now.He's on twitter all day. Plus dudes ego is ridicuous. Budden talks about shyt like he's some Jay-Z or Nas level rapper always acting like a diva. Only reason to listen is for the inevitable "Joe Buddden saying he's one of the best rappers/better than 99 percent of the game."
Talent wise he is though.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Man forget all that "talent wise" stuff. There's a million and one talented rappers out there. That doesn't mean anyone of them should be acting like they're Rakim. Budden a D-class rapper. Nothing more, nothing less.

REALFAM

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NEW BEDFORD
anyone listen to this yet?
Before I invest an hour of my time I wanna know if they talk music at all or if it's strictly VH1 and IG model content.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
First 10 minutes is plugs so skip that

Right now they're talking about when Budden worked at the WIZ as teenager and used to steal their electronics (TVs and Computers) and his drug addiction

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
He isn't tho :yeshrug:

And @Ghostface Trillah is absolutely right. Budden talks like he's one of the game's legends. And part of the reason is because his fans gas his head up. I recall a Breakfast Club interview with Slaughterhouse and Budden on several occassions stated that most these rap dudes are jealous of him because he raps better than all of them and fukks badder b!tches. The dude is seriously out there, bro. One of hip hop's Top clowns. And he pvssy.

:beli: u and me know each other well enough here that u should know better than try to convince me what u think Budden is or isnt.

And before u say it, yea my comment was useless too :beli:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
He is though :yeshrug:

Budden is more concerned with being better than 99% of twitter than 99% of the rap game. All the guys he supposedly better than are making music while he's just working on getting retweets.

Last time we saw budden was the shady cipher were he was acting like he didn't want to be there because he couldn't check his twitter time line.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Budden is more concerned with being better than 99% of twitter than 99% of the rap game. All the guys he supposedly better than are making music while he's just working on getting retweets.

Last time we saw budden was the shady cipher were he was acting like he didn't want to be there because he couldn't check his twitter time line.
"Some Love Lost" came out only a few months ago and was fire, so what is the problem?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
"Some Love Lost" came out only a few months ago and was fire, so what is the problem?

No problem for me. Just calling like it is. Joe budden is known more for tweeting now than he is rapping. Some love lost came and went. What is budden going to talk about for an hour of my life that I need to hear? Whatever new IG model he's messing with that's supposed to be different from the last one? How he would do a joint tour with drake but he would have to headline? How he did love and hip hop because he was bored and he's really sitting on hov money? Let's be honest.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
He isn't tho :yeshrug:

And @Ghostface Trillah is absolutely right. Budden talks like he's one of the game's legends. And part of the reason is because his fans gas his head up. I recall a Breakfast Club interview with Slaughterhouse and Budden on several occassions stated that most these rap dudes are jealous of him because he raps better than all of them and fukks badder b!tches. The dude is seriously out there, bro. One of hip hop's Top clowns. And he pvssy.
wherever there is a budden post so is billy ocean

as far as bars go he is up there no doubt that :yeshrug: