Joe Budden Podcast EPISODE 79

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll listen later, I like this podcast a lot more when the discussion is mostly based on hip hop music, even more so when Ice & Mal are on the show, they all seem to know inside music details that are interesting along with the fact they're all pretty funny dudes, the less of Rory and Marissa the better.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'll listen later, I like this podcast a lot more when the discussion is mostly based on hip hop music, even more so when Ice & Mal are on the show, they all seem to know inside music details that are interesting along with the fact they're all pretty funny dudes, the less of Rory and Marissa the better.
I'm 40 min in and it's pretty good so far.

Run Up

All Star
Daps
I'm about 90 minutes in (this podcast is long AF) and Joe is turning more and more into a hater each week. Drake ignoring his disses is starting to burn his soul slow :wow:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So when did Young Money fall off? I'd say 2013. They actually dropped an album in 2014. Nicki's looking ass nikka and Drake's trophies were singles for it. But I think Rich as fukk and Love Me was the last of Young Money (Wayne singles)

This Wayne debate is hilarious. Does Wayne have a better album than The Fix....But but Carter 2 is a classic, but is Carter 2 better than The Fix? :dead:

The number 10 argument should be DMX.

Ice said Mase not in the top 50 :dead:

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This was a really dope episode. Their top 10 discussion was interesting but I'd prefer to hear their personal top 10, rather than them making a list of who they think are top 10 based off everything. The former only leaves but so many options

I was waiting for them to say DMX, and get Lil Wayne outta here

The Daylyt part was funny

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Party's album is trash, a bunch of other random stuff was trash. And during the long Top 10 discussion, he was just negative about a lot of stuff for no reason.
dude finds a reason to hate on everything but never talks about all the trash in his discography