Joe Budden Podcast EPISODE 79

Run Up

All Star
Daps
dude finds a reason to hate on everything but never talks about all the trash in his discography

The funny part is he used the exact same spiel on Party that he did on Drake.

"The album is trash. And Party knows that I'm a Party Fan. I just expect more......" :russell:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ice and Mal are trolls

I feel like they fukk with Joe to get a rise

But he trolls em right back :troll:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Party's album is trash, a bunch of other random stuff was trash. And during the long Top 10 discussion, he was just negative about a lot of stuff for no reason.
I'm literally like 80% through right now while I'm at work so I'v heard the whole rap discussion, I don't think he's just hating I just think he's completely lost his filter entirely since the whole Drake thing, he never really gave a fukk but he'd hold back on certain things but he clearly has no problem with straight up saying Frank and Party's album are "trash" and Big L is overrated and cams album flopped ect. ect.

Edit: even tho It sounded like he was joking as he said it Joe said at the end Rage is coming whenever Parks & Ian stop playing him samples he doesn't like, I hope that dosent mean he's had to redo tracks because of sample clearance issues, I said a few weeks back I could see that being an issue with the snippets iv heard from this album. Would suck dikk if so because the samples iv heard so far have been fukking amazing.

Last edited:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
This guy is a hater now. He was the one with the apparently fire bars and he seems so bitter over the Drake shyt. It's a permanent underlying theme of the podcast.

You can tell he is so desperate to over the top hate on Party album to prove him point on Drake. Matter of fact all their album reviews trash. Very surface level "trash or fire"

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy is a hater now. He was the one with the apparently fire bars and he seems so bitter over the Drake shyt. It's a permanent underlying theme of the podcast.

You can tell he is so desperate to over the top hate on Party album to prove him point on Drake. Matter of fact all their album reviews trash. Very surface level "trash or fire"

I'm sure if he liked the album he'd praise it, but that album wasn't good to alotta people it's not like he said some outlandish shyt.

I wonder how a Fab/Joe beef would be...I think Fab could get him
I think fab would have some dope personals and punches but I still think Joe would win.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm sure if he liked the album he'd praise it, but that album wasn't good to alotta people it's not like he said some outlandish shyt.

I think fab would have some dope personals and punches but I still think Joe would win.
Nah with Joe Budden you could tell he was waiting to hate on the PND album the week before it dropped.

This dude is the master manipulator, the main reason behind the passion on the party reviews is Drake related without a doubt.

Same episode he's talking about Kanye hating Drake? Shyts so weird and obsessive at this stage

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps

Joe mentioned in the hot97 interview that he and Party were DMing each other back and forth going at it. He was never gonna give an objective review.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah with Joe Budden you could tell he was waiting to hate on the PND album the week before it dropped.

This dude is the master manipulator, the main reason behind the passion on the party reviews is Drake related without a doubt.

Same episode he's talking about Kanye hating Drake? Shyts so weird and obsessive at this stage
im not saying your wrong I'm just saying from another perspective it probably isn't blind hate, but who knows you might be right. Joe made a good point about the songs that coulda been on P3 tho, coulda been a lot better.

Joe mentioned in the hot97 interview that he and Party were DMing each other back and forth going at it. He was never gonna give an objective review.
oh Aight I must of missed that.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
im not saying your wrong I'm just saying from another perspective it probably isn't blind hate, but who knows you might be right. Joe made a good point about the songs that coulda been on P3 tho, coulda been a lot better.

Personally I liked P3 a lot more than Views and . He mentioned songs like "With You" which I didn't even think was good and One Dance/Controlla which is pure guesswork on Party even being involved with.

But besides Party I just generally find his music reviews trash.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally I liked P3 a lot more than Views and . He mentioned songs like "With You" which I didn't even think was good and One Dance/Controlla which is pure guesswork on Party even being involved with.

But besides Party I just generally find his music reviews trash.
I liked a lot of albums this year more than views, was majorly disappointed with that, but P3 wasn't horrible I just thought the two before were way better, he said about work tho and how it was supposed to be his, and mentioned one dance although I don't think that was ever confirmed as being anyone else's, just saying, imagine if party had both lol

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Remember this cac @Wallychamp used to make these wack ass Joe Budden podcast threads that stayed flopping? :laff: