Joe Budden -Pull Up Season 2 Episode 6 | Feat. Megan Thee Stallion

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
I mean she's on kind of on a press run but it was actually my first time seeing her in an interview and it was pretty good. She's interesting surprisingly.

He started by saying he hates new acts and doesn't usually interview them but....

So why start now, with her? Makes no sense other then he's starting to wave hop....

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
He started by saying he hates new acts and doesn't usually interview them but....

So why start now, with her? Makes no sense other then he's starting to wave hop....
I think he meant he doesnt like interviewing new acts, they listen to new artists on the podcast all of the time.

He's said that he doesnt like to do it when their project(s) come out so there isn't free press. Plus, what exactly will he and an artist that hasn't been in the game for more than a year talk about? Meghan was the exception imo because of her personality and the direction of her music. I also think politics are involved.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

He always does, and he’s so full of shyt. It’s corny.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
If Budden on Everyday Struggle had a problem wit Yachty...:mjlol:

What changed

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
She raps at a higher level than Yachty. And I fukk with Yachty.
And that's what everyone is missing. Joe talks out of context a lot and I don't think he notices it. He likes people who seem serious about their craft and or have a certain skill level. When he says "new acts" he's talking about artists similar to Yacthy, Carti, and Ugly God.

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
And that's what everyone is missing. Joe talks out of context a lot and I don't think he notices it. He likes people who seem serious about their craft and or have a certain skill level. When he says "new acts" he's talking about artists similar to Yacthy, Carti, and Ugly God.

Stop it slime, shes no better than being the 3rd City Girl...just another ass and titties raptress :stopitslime:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Joe is a terrible interviewer. :mjlol:

Joe: "Oh you can rap rap. I know your delivery and flow has to be influenced by some of the forefathers of this here culture we partake in. I was influenced by many of the greats. As a creator, I know you feel the same way. I guess what I am trying to say is....can you speak you to that...like...speak to how the forefathers that came before you actually impacted your cadence. Please...speak to that for me"

:snoop:

Translation = "you can rap and have a nice flow. What rappers inspired you growing up?"

:dead:

Anyways...Megan so bad and I want to smash. :noah:

She actually is about more than her music portrays but of course Coli nikkaz gone hate :snoop: