Joe Budden Slams Future, “I Don’t Respect You As A Man”

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I dont exactly diasagree with what Budden was getting at regards the drug stuff but he is coming off very entitled and condesending for a guy who has laid hands on women.

He need to chill with that whole being a man shyt.:mjlol:

Joe Budden... is a fukk nikka. Plain and simple.

I like dude but he comes off too much like a cac, willing to point out everyone wrongs but when you point out his, "oh its different..."

He still wont admit to being a pill junkie who put hands on MULTIPLE women and then :cape:for racist fukk nikka XXXtentacion when he was beating on women and tryna put grill brushes up their p*ssy.

But he don't respect Future?
:camby:

Future is an everyday scumbag nikka. He do drugs and have a bunch of kids. It aint right but he gotta take it up with his family and God.

What AIN'T normal is having a Mayweather fight record against all your girlfriends.

nikka is disingenuous as hell, and im almost positive the only reason he don't want him on his show is because he knows he wont be able to keep that same energy face to face.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Dude has like 8 baby mamas but you suspect him of being gay:mjpls:

This some lipstick alley shyt...they accuse every black man of being gay.
I didn’t say he was attracted to men. I said he probably doesn’t like women. You write like you can’t read well.

Men can fukk women all the live long day and not actually like them. He has 12 baby moms yet is mad that Ciara isn’t dependent on him. He likes to lord over women and control them but that doesn’t mean he likes them.

stave

Superstar
Daps
Joe said he didn't want to interview future because future normally never talks about personal stuff, which he did on this press run. Joe also said if he knew Future would have, he would have invited him on the show.

And he also did admit to having a past of being absolutely not shyt with women on that or the previous episode.

This isn't quite fake news, but that article doesn't paint the actual picture correctly.

But it's a gossip site and nikkas done already came in here to join