Joe Budden Slams Future, “I Don’t Respect You As A Man”

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t say he was attracted to men. I said he probably doesn’t like women. You write like you can’t read well.

Men can fukk women all the live long day and not actually like them. He has 12 baby moms yet is mad that Ciara isn’t dependent on him. He likes to lord over women and control them but that doesn’t mean he likes them.

But it does not mean he dislikes them either. You can like women and be a control freak.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
But it does not mean he dislike them either. You can like women and being a control freak.
This ain’t just about being a control freak.

To have that many different baby moms means you don’t care much about motherhood or a stable family. His behavior towards Ciara and Russell Wilson shows he don’t like women being in strong positions where he don’t permit it.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This ain’t just about being a control freak.

To have that many different baby moms means you don’t care much about motherhood or a stable family. His behavior towards Ciara and Russell Wilson shows he don’t like women being in strong positions where he don’t permit it.

That's what I'm saying. He likes to have control over them, but it does not mean he does not like them.

Also, you can like women without caring about having a stable family. Liking women do not mean you're perfect. You can be a scumbag and like women.

I think Future is a scumbag, but I don't see anything indicating that he does not like women.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Joe Budden... is a fukk nikka. Plain and simple.

I like dude but he comes off too much like a cac, willing to point out everyone wrongs but when you point out his, "oh its different..."

He still wont admit to being a pill junkie who put hands on MULTIPLE women and then :cape:for racist fukk nikka XXXtentacion when he was beating on women and tryna put grill brushes up their p*ssy.

But he don't respect Future?
:camby:

Future is an everyday scumbag nikka. He do drugs and have a bunch of kids. It aint right but he gotta take it up with his family and God.

What AIN'T normal is having a Mayweather fight record against all your girlfriends.

nikka is disingenuous as hell, and im almost positive the only reason he don't want him on his show is because he knows he wont be able to keep that same energy face to face.

giphy.gif

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:snoop:Future is walking from "L" to "L" right now...
...wait till Jay subs him on a feature...:snoop:
Only on bizarro world coli. He about to have the number 1 album.
full
who gives a fukk about Joe Budden? Corniest nikka in rap.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
:dead::dead::dead:.......Future surpassed budden's a long time ago but I'll let you tell it.....:russ:....
Naw Lyrically Joe Budden would wash Future easily. As far as making music that people jam to Future has him beat by a mile. When it comes to who is the better rapper it's Budden no contest. Future is the better artist though.