Joel Embiid smirking after another 2nd round exit: "Like someone (Giannis) said its not a failure, its steps to success"

Has Giannis' quote done more harm?

• Total voters

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess you hypocrites need to hear it from the goat Kobe’s mouth. When Kobe says it, it’s all :ohhh: when Giannis says it it’s all :childplease:

The hate for Giannis/Embiid is too strong here.

Do you think Kobe was talking about a team's season or personal improvement in the video Giannis used?

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All Embiid cared about was winning MVP

He been begging and whining for it for years now

He finally got it and don’t give a fukk about nothing else anymore

I felt he was a hoe for awhile now and tried to ignore it but I can’t anymore

He‘s on my NBA bytch ass nikka list with KD, Kyrie, Harden, Ja, Dame

Two of my favorite players. I had to drop Ja from the roster because he's a certified thot, but Dame has too many great moments for me to give up on him yet.

The tradeoff is my two favorite players are still going: Jimmy and Joker. Although I have no delusions about the Heat beating the Celtics.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Do you think Kobe was talking about a team's season or personal improvement in the video Giannis used?

The clip you posted is older than the one that I posted. Clearly he had time to reflect and change perspective. The clip I posted is from a much more mature Kobe.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Two of my favorite players. I had to drop Ja from the roster because he's a certified thot, but Dame has too many great moments for me to give up on him yet.

The tradeoff is my two favorite players are still going: Jimmy and Joker. Although I have no delusions about the Heat beating the Celtics.
This Heat Celtics series is gonna be really fun

I cannot deny Jimmy Butler’s heart and desire but he’s only one man

If you put his heart in Embiid, KD, Harden or Kyrie’s chest you would have monsters

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
How many times I gotta tell y'all the NBA is rigged. Lakers Celtics NBA Championship to see who the greatest franchise. Spoiler Lakers win LeBron retires. Harris becomes president. And civil war starts in America.

Do I have y'all attention now.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Giannis season WAS a failure. Embiid season was a failure. These guys are playing for championships

To be the one seed and get ousted by the 8th seed is a flop. It happens and we need to acknowledge it.

All that life story bs is unnecessary to bring up. His job right now when he is in his prime and the team is playing well is to play for the chip. The team failed at that.

He did have a good and interesting point though about the journalist working their jobs. Is it considered a failure to not get a raise and promotion every year :ehh:

Still not quite comparable bc regular people aren't exactly in a straight up competition as their job

Embiid is just not that guy plain and simple. Check ya own videos you'll always be number 2 :hubie:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Giannis season WAS a failure. Embiid season was a failure. These guys are playing for championships

To be the one seed and get ousted by the 8th seed is a flop. It happens and we need to acknowledge it.

All that life story bs is unnecessary to bring up. His job right now when he is in his prime and the team is playing well is to play for the chip. The team failed at that.

He did have a good and interesting point though about the journalist working their jobs. Is it considered a failure to not get a raise and promotion every year :ehh:

Still not quite comparable bc regular people aren't exactly in a straight up competition as their job

Embiid is just not that guy plain and simple. Check ya own videos you'll always be number 2 :hubie:
now you know why...

@surf @PAWG Life @humminbird @Realm-Breaker