Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:damn:

I was upset with jc for not showing up when it count

I now forgive you :salute:

Gave it to jc 2-1 in a really good battle and the 2nd rd can go either way

Felt Todd took the 1st and jc took the 3rd rather clearly

I edged the 2nd to jc due to Todd slip ups and a couple stale bars where as jc had probably the best bars of the night in the 2nd rd,

Regardless this was a great battle I liked it a lot Todd chocking up so much might have hurt him here tho

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Surprised this is the battle smack dropped for thanksgiving. shyt was real bland. John john was really sick(literally), you can maybe edge him the 1st. Not even gonna point out his stolen lines that shyt gettin old to even point out but his first was cool. JC got the 2 and 3 easy. I got JC 3-0.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Surprised this is the battle smack dropped for thanksgiving. shyt was real bland. John john was really sick(literally), you can maybe edge him the 1st. Not even gonna point out his stolen lines that shyt gettin old to even point out but his first was cool. JC got the 2 and 3 easy. I got JC 3-0.
Damn I tried to give Todd props you telling me he stealing again :wtf:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Damn I tried to give Todd props you telling me he stealing again :wtf:
die per/diaper=nuborn said it vs danja zone I believe
yellow/yell oh=lotta zay
lines on the low like an underscore=lotta zay vs daylyt aint even switch it. lol
seasons scheme= yung ill and heartless
thats what I remember from the 1st round but he had some cool original shyt too so I can look past that. its just more annoying when its him stealing since he's known for this.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
die per/diaper=nuborn said it vs danja zone I believe
yellow/yell oh=lotta zay
lines on the low like an underscore=lotta zay vs daylyt aint even switch it. lol
seasons scheme= yung ill and heartless
thats what I remember from the 1st round but he had some cool original shyt too so I can look past that. its just more annoying when its him stealing since he's known for this.

what u think of jc lines micisgod