JOHN JOHN DA DON VS JC

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
jc got that easily, john john wasn't bad though, but someone needs to do a round givin examples of the punchlines he stole since he wants to always claim he only flips and never steals lol

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
jc got that easily, john john wasn't bad though, but someone needs to do a round givin examples of the punchlines he stole since he wants to always claim he only flips and never steals lol
fukk that. these nikkas need to be posted on the stage when he's battling and when he spits a stolen line they let nikkas know he stole it

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
I'ma just take yall word on this battle for the winner because I truly can't get over the audio. Similar to shine vs surf

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
I thought JJ came out guns blazing and more than 'just edged' the first.. my man came out with some fire and I was impressed/relieved that this battle was going to be good.

But as the battle went on... JJ got worse and JC got better. JC really went in.. the most serious part to me was the "face covered like the coach talking" line, definitely.

At least one thing I appreciated was an apology from JJ on fukking up. Might not mean much, but it's better than claiming your wack ass bars are goin over heads or that you are so good that you can just spit a throw away round. IMO, JC handily 2-1'ed JJ.. but that dance shyt is so corny.. I can not take this man seriously as a top tier.