John Walllllll still a DOG

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Russ has literally had ligament damage to his passing/shooting hand for the past couple seasons. He had Covid and a quad injury in the bubble and no one gave a fukk. Just called him trash. Why is it that other player's injuries matter, but Russ' never do?
I don’t wanna hear it man

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Both him and Durant took time for their rehabs, might be the key.

Teams and players won't allow that time like KD (18months) and Wall (24months) had to organically recover and I'm talking feeling 100% comfort. They basically had no start date so they could work out under no pressure to rush back and play. One of the very few things you can say that was positive about this pandemic.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Wall scored 23PPG when he was healthy and as the #1 option. With Harden soaking up most of the attention on defense there's no reason he shouldn't be able to maintain that or even 25PPG. I think he'll end the season with 23/10/4.5 if Harden stays and 25/12/4.5 if Harden on much worse efficiency if Harden is traded.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You don’t win a trade literally 5 games into a season. It is funny tho that Wizards started 0-5 and then Westbrook rested and without him they finally won their first game of the season :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear y’all let 2-5 games of play influence your complete history of a player....I have no idea who won the wizards rockets trade...but I know it’s not looking good in dc. But things are bleak in Houston also.

so why does harden want to be traded so bad instead of giving wall and boogie a chance?

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I swear y’all let 2-5 games of play influence your complete history of a player....I have no idea who won the wizards rockets trade...but I know it’s not looking good in dc. But things are bleak in Houston also.

so why does harden want to be traded so bad instead of giving wall and boogie a chance?
We not letting no 2-5 games influence nothing. All I’m saying is nikkas was talking crazy about Wall and he still got a lot of game,so what you talking about?

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wall scored 23PPG when he was healthy and as the #1 option. With Harden soaking up most of the attention on defense there's no reason he shouldn't be able to maintain that or even 25PPG. I think he'll end the season with 23/10/4.5 if Harden stays and 25/12/4.5 if Harden on much worse efficiency if Harden is traded.
He a dog and still got it that’s all that matters!!!

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We not letting no 2-5 games influence nothing. All I’m saying is nikkas was talking crazy about Wall and he still got a lot of game,so what you talking about?

I mean the dude didn’t play for about 2 seasons. If he’s had a couple of decent games cool...still doesn’t give me the ability to say they win a trade.

the wizards have an issue on that team.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean the dude didn’t play for about 2 seasons. If he’s had a couple of decent games cool...still doesn’t give me the ability to say they win a trade.

the wizards have an issue on that team.
That’s on you again idc about all that he looks healthy still fast and has his burst

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teams and players won't allow that time like KD (18months) and Wall (24months) had to organically recover and I'm talking feeling 100% comfort. They basically had no start date so they could work out under no pressure to rush back and play. One of the very few things you can say that was positive about this pandemic.

Teams are not gonna rush their $100 million-quarter billion dollar investments back. KD was guaranteed to be out 16 months at a minimum. Wall had back to back injuries IIRC. The performances of Wall and KD is likely to inform how team handle these major injuries going forward. I thought both were done based on what I saw with Kobe. But both are looking great (albeit a couple weeks in).

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Teams are not gonna rush their $100 million-quarter billion dollar investments back. KD was guaranteed to be out 16 months at a minimum. Wall had back to back injuries IIRC. The performances of Wall and KD is likely to inform how team handle these major injuries going forward. I thought both were done based on what I saw with Kobe. But both are looking great (albeit a couple weeks in).

Kobe came back playing after 8 months. That was too soon, but the whole warrior mentality is part of what people liked about Kobe. Players are known to push themselves to return playing as quickly as possible from long term injuries, even if it isn't in their best interests in the short term. I've seen this happen in multiple sports and a lot of the time it takes the athlete an additional 6-12 months to return to normal from when they first return back.

Now youre only looking at it for the big contract players on long term deals, what about the other players? They aren't afforded the same luxury to take be able to take 18months off to fully recover. Also in Wall and KD's cases they had new contracts to sit back on. I don't think Wall's contract had kicked in yet and because KD was a coup for the Nets and at the start of his new contract on his new team he had more leeway. Not everyone is in that position, look at poor Boogie Cousins, he could of done with another 6 months of recover, but he needed a contract, so he had to rush back.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Told you boys he still got it,still fast af and unguardable and hitting the 3 now:wow:

He on a mission:sas2:

22,9,6 his first game back in two years the other night.

28,6,4 tonight

Both W’s:banderas:

Thing is Wall is only gonna get better this season once he knocks all the rust off his game and gets his conditioning in order