John Walllllll still a DOG

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Christian Wood is really good too. Plus the rockets play d

Wood is a beast and if he adds 10-12 lbs :whew: But the Rockets defense needs to improve a little bit more. They have potential though with Wall, Tate, Nwaba, Tucker and Gordon being consistent on that side of the court.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe came back playing after 8 months. That was too soon, but the whole warrior mentality is part of what people liked about Kobe. Players are known to push themselves to return playing as quickly as possible from long term injuries, even if it isn't in their best interests in the short term. I've seen this happen in multiple sports and a lot of the time it takes the athlete an additional 6-12 months to return to normal from when they first return back.

Now youre only looking at it for the big contract players on long term deals, what about the other players? They aren't afforded the same luxury to take be able to take 18months off to fully recover. Also in Wall and KD's cases they had new contracts to sit back on. I don't think Wall's contract had kicked in yet and because KD was a coup for the Nets and at the start of his new contract on his new team he had more leeway. Not everyone is in that position, look at poor Boogie Cousins, he could of done with another 6 months of recover, but he needed a contract, so he had to rush back.

Excellent point! I can't lie, Achilles might as well be called "Kobe" because that's the first thing that comes to mind for me. But even to your point, teams aren't gonna be in rush to sign most non-stars coming off such an injury.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
The real question is why is he sitting out games already. NBA wack as shyt now with “star” players “resting” with their teams 0-5 :scust:
He’s 32 with multiple knee procedures. You’re talking about 10 games over the course of a season. It’s negligible. I can’t speak for other players and their “rest” schedules.

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
200w.webp

200w.webp