Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Jon Jones Wants ‘Massive’ Brock Lesnar Fight

Rumblings of a potential fight between the two, given
CX0X1cu.png
beats Cormier and hes naturally much smaller in weight ,he's head and shoulders a better fighter.

Y'all think Its a possibility and if so , how would it turn out ?

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Jones will outclass Brock in the octagon, but Brock only needs one fukk up, and he can win by KO easily. Jones gotta be on his A game, and not underestimate Brock just because it's been a while since he's fought.

Also, imagine trying to wrestle a 265 agile NCAA wrestling champion :hubie:

Last edited:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
It depends on what type of shape Lesnar is in. At the end of the day he is a 40 year old guy who would be up against one of the greatest combat fighters of all time who is still only 30 years old.

Jon Jones is the much smaller fighter, but he has tremendous reach and can hit you from across the ring. We also know that two of the fights Lesnar has lost have been to two excellent strikers in Overeem and Cain Velasquez. Jon Jones (or at least Jon Jones at his best) is at least equal or a better striker than Overeem. Brock wasn't able to manhandle Overeem either because they were nearly the same size at weigh in. I think if Jones would come in at say 220 lbs like a Randy Couture, he would probably get overpowered. If he came in at say 240 lbs, he might be tougher to submit, but he would lose a lot of his speed. I'd say the fight could go either way. It will never happen though.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Silva is a middleweight that could barely make 205. Putting him against one of the biggest heavyweights in the UFC would be a PRIDE freak show type fight.
ahh ok. I thought Jones and Silva were the same weight class.

but what do you think of a potential Jones vs Lesnar fight?