Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Jones would have to keep Lesnar at a distance and keep it standing up. If Lesnar is able to get in close and take him down, I think it would be a wrap because he's just too strong and powerful.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
ahh ok. I thought Jones and Silva were the same weight class.

but what do you think of a potential Jones vs Lesnar fight?
I think it's very likely if Brock wants to do it. Logically it makes sense. People have been talking about Jones moving up to heavyweight for years, and him versus Brock is the biggest fight the UFC could make right now. Plus it's a good test for Jones to see where he stands in the heavyweight pecking order before getting a title fight.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
jones is the better fighter
but brock will just make it a wrestling match and it'll be boring as fukk :camby:

I don't see how a wrestling match between the two would be "boring". Lesnar could manhandle him.

Either Jones is going to keep doing damage on his feet or Lesnar going to do damage on the ground. Either way I think it would be an exciting fight.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think it's very likely if Brock wants to do it. Logically it makes sense. People have been talking about Jones moving up to heavyweight for years, and him versus Brock is the biggest fight the UFC could make right now. Plus it's a good test for Jones to see where he stands in the heavyweight pecking order before getting a title fight.

I don't think he really cares so much about a heavyweight title as much as cashing out. But if he gets that heavyweight belt that nikka needs to be crowned
full