Jordan Crawford shows you how NBA players pull women

Daps
After wikipediaing "manikin", I literally cannot remember how to spell it the other way. nikka what have you done to me? :lupe:

That's not a MANIKIN.. look up MANNEQUIN on wikipedia and you'll see the difference..

MANNEQUIN (NORMAL LOOKING)
Holt_Renfrew_Mannequins.jpg

see.. this is what they put clothes on

MANIKIN (a specific type of mannequin)
LifesavingMannequin.jpg

...:wtf: @ manikin

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
yaboy with a nice comeback to even this score up and the crowd goes wild!

ahhh!!!

that usename makes this post :heh:

that would be a great idea for a poster, just jump in random coli arguments and be the stadium announcer / hype man

"THE CROWD IS LOVING IT! 25 DAPS!"

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's a good thing he making it in the league so far...cause if he wasn't he'd be selling drugs or working at wal-mart as a stocker or some shyt...

And that is not even to clown him, it's just that damn near every awkward shaped, tall, hunchbacked dude I know, either sold drugs, is selling drugs, is about to go back to selling drugs, or working as a stocker at walmart...I swear when I was in the streets every nikka i knew that had a little work on him looked like and was shaped like jordan crawford

To tall to be taking seriously in the real world...you walk in an office and you over say...6 "4"... people are just going to be like :shaq2::camby:...get this dude out of here, he to oafish to work here...

I interviewed a tall ass dude a few months ago...man i didn't hear a word that nikka said cause i was just like :dahell: at how he was crammed in that little as chair...nikka was all folded over himself like a dry off towel :mindblown:

Then he got that awkward shuffle about himself...nikka walk like a zombie that is a little aroused, but just can't muster the strength to catch some prey...like the zombie see's a pawg in the distance and is like :leon:...but the other smaller zombies react faster and start chasing her down before it can move and the Crawford zombie is just like :to: fukk it

Then he got that hunchback...i see why he fukking around with that mannequin cause that hunchback is just a no-no as far as women go...he slow dancing with a chick and she trying to put her hands behind his neck...reaching out all wide and shyt...

Dude turns over onto his back at night and his feet come off the ground...

Thank god for basketball...stay in the league breh