Jordan Crawford shows you how NBA players pull women

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a good thing he making it in the league so far...cause if he wasn't he'd be selling drugs or working at wal-mart as a stocker or some shyt...

And that is not even to clown him, it's just that damn near every awkward shaped, tall, hunchbacked dude I know, either sold drugs, is selling drugs, is about to go back to selling drugs, or working as a stocker at walmart...I swear when I was in the streets every nikka i knew that had a little work on him looked like and was shaped like jordan crawford

To tall to be taking seriously in the real world...you walk in an office and you over say...6 "4"... people are just going to be like :shaq2::camby:...get this dude out of here, he to oafish to work here...

I interviewed a tall ass dude a few months ago...man i didn't hear a word that nikka said cause i was just like :dahell: at how he was crammed in that little as chair...nikka was all folded over himself like a dry off towel :mindblown:

Then he got that awkward shuffle about himself...nikka walk like a zombie that is a little aroused, but just can't muster the strength to catch some prey...like the zombie see's a pawg in the distance and is like :leon:...but the other smaller zombies react faster and start chasing her down before it can move and the Crawford zombie is just like :to: fukk it

Then he got that hunchback...i see why he fukking around with that mannequin cause that hunchback is just a no-no as far as women go...he slow dancing with a chick and she trying to put her hands behind his neck...reaching out all wide and shyt...

Dude turns over onto his back at night and his feet come off the ground...

Thank god for basketball...stay in the league breh

:deadmanny:
larry-david.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It's a good thing he making it in the league so far...cause if he wasn't he'd be selling drugs or working at wal-mart as a stocker or some shyt...

And that is not even to clown him, it's just that damn near every awkward shaped, tall, hunchbacked dude I know, either sold drugs, is selling drugs, is about to go back to selling drugs, or working as a stocker at walmart...I swear when I was in the streets every nikka i knew that had a little work on him looked like and was shaped like jordan crawford

To tall to be taking seriously in the real world...you walk in an office and you over say...6 "4"... people are just going to be like :shaq2::camby:...get this dude out of here, he to oafish to work here...

I interviewed a tall ass dude a few months ago...man i didn't hear a word that nikka said cause i was just like :dahell: at how he was crammed in that little as chair...nikka was all folded over himself like a dry off towel :mindblown:

Then he got that awkward shuffle about himself...nikka walk like a zombie that is a little aroused, but just can't muster the strength to catch some prey...like the zombie see's a pawg in the distance and is like :leon:...but the other smaller zombies react faster and start chasing her down before it can move and the Crawford zombie is just like :to: fukk it

Then he got that hunchback...i see why he fukking around with that mannequin cause that hunchback is just a no-no as far as women go...he slow dancing with a chick and she trying to put her hands behind his neck...reaching out all wide and shyt...

:beli:
This thread about mannequin v manikin. You over here writing essays on some bench player

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
After wikipediaing "manikin", I literally cannot remember how to spell it the other way. nikka what have you done to me? :lupe:

:whoo:
It's better this way

I can finally sound it out and not try to remember that alternative way

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just another brotha tryna holla at a flat white bytch :beli:

This mannequin vs. manikin debate though :russ:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
i played a gig once with a band from Sweden called THE MANIKINS - i thought it was just a bunch of ignorant euros not knowing how to spell :ld:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Shut up breh,quit hatin on JC,he would destroy you in ball and fukk all the women you ever been with,have,will have,and the ones you wish you had