Josh Allen has more TDs than 25 teams. That is an absurd stat!!!

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is it an absurd stat if there's only 1 passer per team and he's played every game? :dahell:

That's like saying a goal keeper in soccer has more saves than other teams
Espn stat on crack :unimpressed:

The facts is one guy has zero 1st team all pros zero mvps zero superbowls has never beaten the other guy in the playoffs but they supposed to be rivals for some reason
I believe that many people thought Allen would be a bust and publicly stated so. Years later,ya'll don't want to admit that they were wrong and as such, take the opportunity to criticize his play to justify your narrative from back when.

Why do you keep bringing up Mahomes the title of the thread has nothing to do with him I only put up the graphic because they are 1 and 2 in total touchdowns like it's been for the past 2 years but Josh is lap[ping him THIS SEASON THIS SEASON

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
who cares? we know he's good but the expectations are a super bowl, not stats
Super Bowls are a team accomplishment. The stats tell that he's doing the same thing that has earned him a Top 3-5 status in the league, something contrary to the hate he gets here.
And 3 less picks despite having trash WRs

20 years from now we are going to look back and be like I can’t believe we even debated this
11 TDs >>> 3 picks

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
One has Andy Reid one has Sean McDermott and that season last year was disastrous on so many levels. Mutgafukkas got Beasley and John smoke brown from the couch come on now.

I'm talking this year why is dudes even bringing up Mahomes im not comparing the two.
He lost a home playoff game to a team that Mahomes beat.

You literally posted a pic of them comparing their stats
:dead:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Super Bowls are a team accomplishment. The stats tell that he's doing the same thing that has earned him a Top 3-5 status in the league, something contrary to the hate he gets here.

11 TDs >>> 3 picks
Touchdowns are a team accomplishment too

A so called “top 3 QB” with a top ten WR, Top ten defense, top ten offensive line in a division with 2 of the worst teams in football being 6-6 is nonsense barring exigent circumstances

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I believe that many people thought Allen would be a bust and publicly stated so. Years later,ya'll don't want to admit that they were wrong and as such, take the opportunity to criticize his play to justify your narrative from back when.

Why do you keep bringing up Mahomes the title of the thread has nothing to do with him I only put up the graphic because they are 1 and 2 in total touchdowns like it's been for the past 2 years but Josh is lap[ping him THIS SEASON THIS SEASON
You literally brought up Mahomes in the OP :dead:

This is not Brady/manning this is Brady Philip Rivers:dead:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Other than Mahomes and Lamar, he's the QB that I'd fear the most as a defense. Yes, he can make some dumb decisions, but he also makes play NO other QB can make. If you get the bad Josh Allen, it's tough for the Bills, but if you get the good Josh Allen, the only QB that you could say is definitely better is Mahomes.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He lost a home playoff game to a team that Mahomes beat.

You literally posted a pic of them comparing their stats
:dead:
Your reading comprehension is not good

hy do you keep bringing up Mahomes the title of the thread has nothing to do with him I only put up the graphic because they are 1 and 2 in total touchdowns like it's been for the past 2 years but Josh is lap[ping him THIS SEASON THIS SEASON

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

A so called “top 3 QB” with a top ten WR, Top ten defense, top ten offensive line in a division with 2 of the worst teams in football being 6-6 is nonsense barring exigent circumstances
Touchdowns are not a team accomplishment.

One top 10 receiver isn't special, that's the bare minimum to having a good offense. I didn't know the Bills played all 12 games against AFC East teams :ohhh:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They don't talk about the 3 games he's led his team to a lead in the final 2 minutes, only to have McDermott's defense piss it away.