Josh Allen has more TDs than 25 teams. That is an absurd stat!!!

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Touchdowns are not a team accomplishment.

One top 10 receiver isn't special, that's the bare minimum to having a good offense. I didn't know the Bills played all 12 games against AFC East teams :ohhh:
Mahomes throws a perfect ball and receivers drop it. At least 2 chiefs losses this season can be attributed to drops. It’s a team accomplishment.

It’s a top 5 defense a top ten WR and a division with 2 trash teams. A too 3 qb shouldn’t be 6-6 in this scenario

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Your reading comprehension is not good

hy do you keep bringing up Mahomes the title of the thread has nothing to do with him I only put up the graphic because they are 1 and 2 in total touchdowns like it's been for the past 2 years but Josh is lap[ping him THIS SEASON THIS SEASON
The minute you put Mahomes in the graphic, he’s apart of this thread.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Mahomes throws a perfect ball and receivers drop it. At least 2 chiefs losses this season can be attributed to drops. It’s a team accomplishment.

It’s a top 5 defense a top ten WR and a division with 2 trash teams. A too 3 qb shouldn’t be 6-6 in this scenario
Touchdowns are not a team accomplishment. I didn't know defensive players can catch touchdowns for QBs.

Again, I didn't realize all 12 games were played in your own division.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Touchdowns are not a team accomplishment. I didn't know defensive players can catch touchdowns for QBs.

Again, I didn't realize all 12 games were played in your own division.
They are. Can’t throw a touchdown without my teammates catching it. Team stat

Again a top 5 QB with a top 5 Defense and top ten WR shouldn’t be scrapping to make the playoffs.